• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farther's day trip to Yellowstone

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
IMG_4759.jpg

elk in velvet
IMG_4760.jpg

right next to the road
IMG_4763.jpg

upper falls on the Yellowstone
IMG_4765.jpg

lot of water
IMG_4770.jpg

lower falls
IMG_4768.jpg

look back up at the upper falls
IMG_4772.jpg

lower falls
IMG_4777.jpg

guess
IMG_4774.jpg

neat picture at the lower falls
IMG_4773.jpg

another pic of the lower falls

Hi Jodywy,
Thanks for sharing with us the beautiful wonders of Yellowstone. It is one of the places I want to visit before I "kick the bucket."

Hope that you'll have a lovely week.
:D

JODY---THANKS FOR SHARING....SAD TO SAY THIS, BUT LIVING WITHIN AN HOURS DRIVE AND HAVE ONLY HAD THE KIDS THERE A FEW TIMES!! :oops: :oops: :oops: THIS MAKES ME THINK THAT MY BOYS AND I ARE LONG OVERDUE FOR A DAYLONG ROADTRIP....MAYBE THIS WEEKEND!!! :wink:

kris said:
JODY---THANKS FOR SHARING....SAD TO SAY THIS, BUT LIVING WITHIN AN HOURS DRIVE AND HAVE ONLY HAD THE KIDS THERE A FEW TIMES!! :oops: :oops: :oops: THIS MAKES ME THINK THAT MY BOYS AND I ARE LONG OVERDUE FOR A DAYLONG ROADTRIP....MAYBE THIS WEEKEND!!! :wink:
we about hour and a half, and try to make it up for a day trip and do a differint loop each time. Heck we left early one morning and went in West Yellowstone instead of Moran and went up to Mammonth came back swam in the Fire Hole and still got home before 10PM

jodywy said:
kris said:
we about hour and a half, and try to make it up for a day trip and do a differint loop each time. Heck we left early one morning and went in West Yellowstone instead of Moran and went up to Mammonth came back swam in the Fire Hole and still got home before 10PM

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN....GONNA HAVE TO SUGGEST THIS TO MY BOYS ON OUR NEXT OUTING!!! :D

kris said:
jodywy said:
kris said:

NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN....GONNA HAVE TO SUGGEST THIS TO MY BOYS ON OUR NEXT OUTING!!! :D
there a swiming soaking spot below Mammoth too

We are probably 8 hrs away, and I been there 6 or 7 times, and would welcome another chance to go again. Quite a place. Thanks for the pics.

Trip back to Yellowstone tomorrow, Meeting Tenny either in West Yellowstone, or Gardiner tomorrow.up her saddle and some more boots and tack, she got a job on a dude ranch at Livingston, and wanted her own saddle.Then Sue and I will probally come back down thru the park....anybody want to meet any where?

Latest posts