• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Faster Horse - VERY IMPORTANT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

S.S.A.P.

Reaction score
Your yahoo account has been hacked. I'm sure you are not in Spain but your friends need to be aware that this is a scam !!!!

This is the email that came to me.

Sent: March-13-12 2:19 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: HELP NEEDED!!!

I'm so sorry to bother you,but we really need your help at the moment,my family and I came down here to San Sebastian,Spain for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel we staying ,everything we had on us was stolen including,cash,credit cards and cell phone....We need €2,750 Euro to settle the bills and flying back home,we'll surely pay back as soon as we get back home. I am so confused right now and thank God i wasn't injured because I complied immediately.

Waiting to read from you so I can let you know how to get the money wired.

Thanks.

Karen

S.S.A.P. said:
Forgot to add; can someone phone her please. I can't find her darn phone number at the moment.
Thanks.

And if that's her name, you've just made it public, on the internet. Some care, some don't.

Who else did that happen to about this time last year.......he was from Texas hmmmm sitting on a tailgate with his dog.......oh well I am SURE she is ok

I also got a e-mail just like that, They used the name of some friends of our's that live in Vale, South Dakota, Don't know how they put us together but looked good, got me to open the darned e-mail :mad: 101

Faster horses said:
I have been working to correct things, sorry to anyone who got the
bogus message. I've lost everything in my email account, I sure
hope it can be retrieved.

Thanks SSAP!!

MsSage, it was TxTibbs who got one of these...

i, too, got this message regarding you, FH....i "replied" and asked the person to please state what hometown you and i have in common to verify that it was YOU...least to say, I have not heard back!! how very very sad!!!

Aw hell if I woulda got an email like that I would have know it was bogus
#1 I doubt FH would go to spain
#2 I doubt those spainards could get a big enuff gang together to handle the ole girl :D
good luck

Latest posts