• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Favorite booze?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER said:
Speaking of booze,I was up at the shop yesterday and found a bottle of "knob creek" I never heard of it,I can usually tell who's been hanging around there by the whiskey bottles left,as a few of them like good whiskey and a couple will drink damn near anything,but I have never heard of knob creek,just wondering as it looks like good stuff..........good luck

Knob Creek is VERY good stuff.

It tastes a lot like Makers Mark, which is good also.

Round these parts, it's mostly Pilsner for beer, and Gibson's finest with coke or pepsi. Not that I would know or anything like that... :wink:

Angus.... mixen the stud name and Gibsons would not make you too welcome at the door of any young lady you went to pick up...speakin from a dads perspective :evil: LOL

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Round these parts, it's mostly Pilsner for beer, and Gibson's finest with coke or pepsi. Not that I would know or anything like that... :wink:
When I was your age, it was whatever I found in my parent's liquor cabinet. Stay away from booze, or you'll wind up like me - a daily "connoisseur" of low-grade liquor! :shock: :lol:

No, no, no. I was joking guys. lol. I was just goofin off. Sorry. Actually that is all you find in this house. When Dad has company, we ask, beer and clam, or wiskay and coke? The odd time there is some brandy, i think.

Single barrel bourbons are my favorites when it comes to wiskeys, knob creek is one of four made by the Jim Beam distillery. But, for the price I think Wathens is the best bourbon out there. As for my beers there aren't to many that I don't like, but the best ones are my own homebrews, not that I'm biased or anything :lol:

Old enough to know better but still to young to care.

Hubby even came and read this post :) We agree with Cowsense - free Crown Royal :p Then Crown Royal, and Pendleton. He really likes the small batch bourbons like Knob Creek, Basil Hayden etc. I don't really like bourbon but those are pretty good. Peppermint schnaaps is good, so is Kaloua (sp?) etc, etc, LOL

I've been waiting for a Tequila woman to post on here--Just love that song "Tequila makes her clothes come off"... :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:
I've been waiting for a Tequila woman to post on here--Just love that song "Tequila makes her clothes come off"... :D

Have you seen the video? The lady is about your age. :cowboy:

Young thing Huh :lol: -- Nope I haven't seen it, but since the fall run is about over I may get to stay closer to home and turn the TV on now....

Did you get rain today? Weather boys only said a 10% chance, but about 11AM, I just got a horse saddled when the wind started howling and it began raining....Ended up with .2......

It just poured here. I think 3-4 tenths. To wet to get into stack yard with the semi. 4 loads of hay to go then I think I will be done. Sure would be nice if it was sunny while it is this warm.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

Say big dummie in case you dont know it,you are considered an ole rooster yourself,..............good luck

Should be my Post OldDog/NewTricks

When it's Beer time - I have all my friends drinking Picante Clamato and Miller Draft - - "Red Beer la Mex" - - I add Red Tabasco for more Heat - - it mixs in well - - the Green Tabasco sinks to the bottom

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

Say big dummie in case you dont know it,you are considered an ole rooster yourself,..............good luck

As long as you and Oldtimer are around here I"ll be a spring Chicken. :cowboy:

As a matter of fact I like BEER it makes me a jolly good fellow,beer helps me unwind and makes me feel mellow.

sounds like a damn country song

V_Key said:
Should be my Post OldDog/NewTricks

When it's Beer time - I have all my friends drinking Picante Clamato and Miller Draft - - "Red Beer la Mex" - - I add Red Tabasco for more Heat - - it mixs in well - - the Green Tabasco sinks to the bottom

that sounds weird, but who knows? I've heard of adding hot sauce to tequila...

Latest posts