• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Feedback On Ms. Fluke's Conundrum

Help Support Ranchers.net:

By her own admission she was attending Georgetown not because of the great education she was going to get but because of the lesson she was going to teach them. :roll:

She claims to be a sexually active person who can't afford her own birth control yet she reads the school handbook and finds out they don't provide it free to their students and she signs up anyway. I don't think so, she was on a mission and Braindead Pelosi is aiding her to push the Catholic Church into something they see as MORALLY WRONG.

If this doesn't get Pelosi excommunicated from the Catholic Church I have no idea what would. She has be scolded by the Pope and is still pushing her anti Catholic beliefs through the government.

TSR said:
Well she may have some problems, I'm sure there aren't many sexually active students, both men and women on the campus--she is probably in the minority. :shock: But it seems Rush is in a little trouble for calling her a slut. This coming from a conservative Christian??? Now he is in a little bit of trouble with his sponsors. I had to look at today's news to find this out. But as a conservative Christian, couldn't he have said it a little differently. It won't bother Rush though he's been feeding off the conservative audiences for years, he's probably a billionaire by now. I hope she doesn't stoop to his level and call him a pill-head or some other derogatory name. We'll see, I guess.[/quote]

That would be "a recovering pill head" TSR. A great accomplishment for any person. :wink:

It is really not up to the Pope to excommunicate Pelosi. It is up to her Bisho, who has met with her and told her not to present herself for communion. When she failed to do this, the Bishop asked her pastor not to give her communion.
To refuse to give someone communion when they come up to receive is not usual. It is not a place to embarass someone in public, so if it is not known for certain that they are not worthy to receive the priest (or eucharistic minister) allows them to receive.

Martin Jr. said:
It is really not up to the Pope to excommunicate Pelosi. It is up to her Bisho, who has met with her and told her not to present herself for communion. When she failed to do this, the Bishop asked her pastor not to give her communion.
To refuse to give someone communion when they come up to receive is not usual. It is not a place to embarass someone in public, so if it is not known for certain that they are not worthy to receive the priest (or eucharistic minister) allows them to receive.

I didn't say it was up to the Pope to excommunicate her I said he scold her.

Please explain how her priest doesn't know she is not worthy? It is all over the news the she went to the Vatican in 2009 with family photos in hand to brag to the Pope about her proud Catholic Hertiage which resulted in a very private talk with the Pope about her support of Abortion and how a Proud practicing Catholics supports LIFE at all stages not abortions. It is also well known that after the dingbat returned she never corrected her VERY PUBLIC political support of abortions. Her little stunt starring Ms Fluke and a CATHOLIC University and their long standing policy of not providing BIRTH CONTROL should be the last straw. The woman that claims to be a proud practicing Catholic should be met at the door of the Church and asked to leave. I'm sure everyone in that Church knows who she is and what her true beliefs are!!!!!

TSR said:
I hope she doesn't stoop to his level and call him a pill-head or some other derogatory name. We'll see, I guess.[/quote]

Do you mean like Oldtimer does everytime he comments about something Rush has said or done. :?

She claims to be a sexually active person who can't afford her own birth control

I didn't read that in her testimony.. in fact she is careful to use others as the example..

as a aspiring lawyer she knew she couldn't use herself as an example..

she is healthy, can afford health care, and doesn't need birth control..

$100 for 3 years of birth control

Implanon, the Birth Control Implant, as a Form of Birth Control - Planned Parenthood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CVYzt5MEpFs

Maybe they are talking about the birth control mentioned in this clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYEctbGSkkw&feature=player_detailpage

Steve said:
She claims to be a sexually active person who can't afford her own birth control

I didn't read that in her testimony.. in fact she is careful to use others as the example..

Do you happen to have more evidence that she doesn't need birth control, ie is a Lesbian, other than your opinion? As I see it there are alot out there that read her story different than you seem to, including Rush and ORielly that have both been on the air outraged because she expects them to pay for her sexual activities.

If there was any clear evidence she is a lesbian every Conservative talk show host, TV commentator, and blogger would be having a field day with the idea Obama and Pelosi used a healthy lesbian to push their BIRTH CONTROL (bases on Female health issues) AGENDA. If she is healthy she has no need for them for health purposes and if she is a Lesbian she sure doesn't need Birth Control. Picking her as a poster child would make the Democrats look STUPID. Not that they aren't but COME ON USING A LESBIAN TO PUSH AN AGENDA THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. :roll:

She might be an aspiring lawyer that knows she can't use herself as her only example BUT she does compare the women in question to herself in her testimony.

If you are going on the comment about a friend called her from the hospital, I would bet a lot of college girls call a girlfriend when they are in pain in the hospital due to female issues and their mother is not there for them due to distance. That doesn't make them all Lesbians.

So again if Fluke is a Lesbian I doubt there would be any question about it after the amount of press she has got since the Republicans said she couldn't testify in their hearing and Pelosi put her in the media spotlight with her little stunt.

Martin Jr. said:
I am sure her priest knows, but she can go to another church where she is not well known, etc.

Sorry but I doubt anyone that doesn't live under a rock ( and those who voted for Obama :wink: ) don't know who Pelosi is. After all the time she has been in the news while she served as Speaker of the House how could they not know what she looks like. Especially Priests after all the National news coverage of the Federal Government trying to force the Catholic Church into violating their religious beliefs. If the Bishop requested she not take communion then he should be notifing all churchs of his decision to make sure she lives up to his request then maybe she will take the hint that the Church is serious.

TexasBred said:
TSR said:
Well she may have some problems, I'm sure there aren't many sexually active students, both men and women on the campus--she is probably in the minority. :shock: But it seems Rush is in a little trouble for calling her a slut. This coming from a conservative Christian??? Now he is in a little bit of trouble with his sponsors. I had to look at today's news to find this out. But as a conservative Christian, couldn't he have said it a little differently. It won't bother Rush though he's been feeding off the conservative audiences for years, he's probably a billionaire by now. I hope she doesn't stoop to his level and call him a pill-head or some other derogatory name. We'll see, I guess.[/quote]

That would be "a recovering pill head" TSR. A great accomplishment for any person. :wink:

TBred although we may have other disagreements, I couldn't agree with you more, if it is true that Rush is a "recovering addict." Prescription drug abuse may even trump meth in America as the worst addiction. And if that is the case, and although I disagree with most of what Rush says, I encourage him on his path to recovery. :!:

I even applaud him for his apology to Ms. Fluke, gosh even a conservative can realize he's wrong occasionally(as we all are). Also, I thank Boehner and Canter for their comments in regard to this incident. Rush is considered by many to be a conservative leader unlike the late night show hosts.

Tam said:
Steve said:

Do you happen to have more evidence that she doesn't need birth control, ie is a Lesbian, other than your opinion? As I see it there are alot out there that read her story different than you seem to, including Rush and ORielly that have both been on the air outraged because she expects them to pay for her sexual activities.

If there was any clear evidence she is a lesbian every Conservative talk show host, TV commentator, and blogger would be having a field day with the idea Obama and Pelosi used a healthy lesbian to push their BIRTH CONTROL (bases on Female health issues) AGENDA. If she is healthy she has no need for them for health purposes and if she is a Lesbian she sure doesn't need Birth Control. Picking her as a poster child would make the Democrats look STUPID. Not that they aren't but COME ON USING A LESBIAN TO PUSH AN AGENDA THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. :roll:

She might be an aspiring lawyer that knows she can't use herself as her only example BUT she does compare the women in question to herself in her testimony.

If you are going on the comment about a friend called her from the hospital, I would bet a lot of college girls call a girlfriend when they are in pain in the hospital due to female issues and their mother is not there for them due to distance. That doesn't make them all Lesbians.

So again if Fluke is a Lesbian I doubt there would be any question about it after the amount of press she has got since the Republicans said she couldn't testify in their hearing and Pelosi put her in the media spotlight with her little stunt.

there was a site that had a link to her facebook page and an e-mail from her with encrypted header that indicated it was her e-mail, with her saying she was not in a relationship and was a lesbian..

the e-mail was forwarded from a friend who "claims she has never seen Sandra with a man", but she has had several close relationships with other know lesbians.. (roommates ect)

the site was taken down by its provider last night.

I am sure as the facts come out many will see this as an opportunistic activist who the left portrayed as a victim..

and this isn't the first time they left has done something as stupid as this...

BTW. the factual reason she was denied being able to actually testify as her paperwork was improperly filed and was filed to late.. according to house rules.. in other words she missed the deadline.. but still wanted an exception..

but the most convincing fact is how clueless she is on the real cost of contraceptives..

ut in point of fact, Ms. Fluke's claims that students spend as much as $1,000 a year for contraception leads to absurd statistics regarding student sexual activity.

It is a known fact that public health service organizations make condoms free to the public upon request. But even if students were unaware of free access to condoms, the price of condoms, calculated against Fluke's $1,000 per year expenditure would mean that she and her fellow students have sex five times a day. Wal-Mart, for example, sells a 12-pack of Trojan condoms for $6.50 each. $1,000 divided by $6.50 is 153.85 condom packs. 153.84 condom packs times 12 condoms a pack is 1,846.15 condoms used. 1,846.15 condoms divided by 365 days is 5.06 sexual encounters a day.

That's a lotta sex.

Perhaps, however, Ms. Fluke was talking not about condoms, and instead about birth control pills. Just like condoms, public health organizations make birth control pills available to women who cannot afford them. But what if students are unaware that free birth control pills can be gotten? The fact is, generic birth control pills can be bought from national chains like Target from just $4 a month.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=pharmacy_generic_drugs_condition

Rush is considered by many to be a conservative leader unlike the late night show hosts.

He is a radio talk show host..

the only ones who consider him a conservative leader are the liberals..

Steve said:
ut in point of fact, Ms. Fluke's claims that students spend as much as $1,000 a year for contraception leads to absurd statistics regarding student sexual activity.

It is a known fact that public health service organizations make condoms free to the public upon request. But even if students were unaware of free access to condoms, the price of condoms, calculated against Fluke's $1,000 per year expenditure would mean that she and her fellow students have sex five times a day. Wal-Mart, for example, sells a 12-pack of Trojan condoms for $6.50 each. $1,000 divided by $6.50 is 153.85 condom packs. 153.84 condom packs times 12 condoms a pack is 1,846.15 condoms used. 1,846.15 condoms divided by 365 days is 5.06 sexual encounters a day.

That's a lotta sex.

Perhaps, however, Ms. Fluke was talking not about condoms, and instead about birth control pills. Just like condoms, public health organizations make birth control pills available to women who cannot afford them. But what if students are unaware that free birth control pills can be gotten? The fact is, generic birth control pills can be bought from national chains like Target from just $4 a month.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=pharmacy_generic_drugs_condition

In other words, just walk in Target and pick them up just like a pack of mints and pay for them, with respect to the pills??? I guess millionaire women are taking advantage of this as well as the poor.

A thirty year old admitted activist who majored in "Feminist, Gender, And Sexuality Studies" at Cornell then spent the next five years in NYC on Federal Gov grant money promoting legal suits brought by the LGBT community. She is not a slut but she is a dyke with a special affinity for Rachael Maddow. There are now e-mails coming in from Georgetown Law female students revealing that they have been intimate with her.

But today I received an email from someone who claims to be from Georgetown stating that Sandra Fluke really isn't who she says she is. That is heterosexual, and that she is in fact gay.

Seems Fluke is at the very least a celebrated activist with close ties to feminist causes as well with the LGBTQ, or lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender and queer and questioning groups.

some of the information from the site is still available
but without the actual links to face-book and the e-mails.

if she was a conservative she would have been outed on the 6 o'clock news yesterday..

TSR said:
Steve said:

That's a lotta sex.

In other words, just walk in Target and pick them up just like a pack of mints and pay for them, with respect to the pills??? I guess millionaire women are taking advantage of this as well as the poor.

the condoms are right around the corner from the mints and toothpaste..

your almost as clueless as Sandra fluke on the issue... ??

I posted a link.. it backs up what the quotes says..

currently contraceptives (pills) still need a prescription..

seems like the president should pressure the FDA to make them over the counter.. to "save" these poor woman money..

her argument was they cost to much.. $100, a month,.. $3000 for three years..

she is to stupid and clueless to actually look up the real costs so she quotes an online source to get her figures..

but she doesn't know.. why?

why?,.. if she really understood the issue and used contraceptives why wouldn't she know the actual cost?

Steve said:
Rush is considered by many to be a conservative leader unlike the late night show hosts.

He is a radio talk show host..

the only ones who consider him a conservative leader are the liberals..

So he isn't considered by conservatives as an advocate/leader for their issues. Good, I,m glad to know that conservatives don't hold him in high regard.

Latest posts