• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Few Friday Pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Last night we got 6 drops at the house- but I got reports the water was running out of the coulees at the north pasture- so went north today to check cows and see... Water standing in every low spot- Gauge showed .6.. Opheim had over an inch..

All the waterholes still have plenty of water...Many years this one is dry by the 1st of July..
100_0179.jpg

Cows were scattered around enjoying the grass..
100_0177.jpg

A few of the calves I've been keeping an eye on- this is the double bred Bannon of Wye UMF 8420 bull calf..
100_0170.jpg

Bannon 730T X Juanada Lad 81T daughter..
100_0173.jpg

Bannon 730T son steer calf...
100_0178.jpg

Some were discussing Ballot of Belladrum on another site ...This is the Octoraro Ballot STO 6 x Logan of Wye UMF 6692 daughter...
100_0175.jpg

Heifer sired by OCC Prestige X mgs Shoshone Felix... I'm finding the OCC bred cattle are mostly deeper thru the front and chest... Last winter they held condition better than any of the heifers too..
100_0174.jpg

Three of the yearling heifers that always seem to hang together- the one on the left is OCC Prestige X Shoshone Felix-- the middle one is OCC Magnitude X Bannon of Wye 8420- and the one on the right is the Ballot STO 6 X Logan of Wye...
100_0176.jpg

While downloading the above cow pictures from my camera I came across a couple of pictures my granddaughter took last month when a neighbor (the Glasgow Stockyards manager) thru a "survivors" party for all the south bench folks that had survived our road to town being flooded under water for 82 days...

Son John supervising the Chef..
100_0169.jpg

The sign on the shop... A fun time was had by all..
100_0168.jpg

That rain was sure spotty last night. Coronach north of Scobey had 1.25 inches and we had .25. Went up to my sons 3 miles up the road and his lane was muddy then I went back east a miles and down a dirt road and the dust was flying. :?

Latest posts