• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

finally got the indoor working corrals done!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76

Reaction score
workingfacilities2.jpg

workingfacilities1.jpg

workingfacilities.jpg

workingfacilities3.jpg

Looks great...Looks like good stout equipment....I keep telling myself someday I will do that too... Finally put a headgate in the barn a few years ago so I can pull a calf out of the wind/snow if need be...Knock on wood- but since I did I think I only needed it twice..

burnt said:
First class! Don't think I've ever seen a nicer setup! :tiphat:

i thought it would be fun to wait til someone recognized it.... taxpayer money at work. built to handle everything up to elephants. US animal inspection facilities at coutts.

McGee213288 said:
:shock: ....WOW!!...Ya'll got gold mines or something on your place???....VERY nice... :)

well there must be more at fort knox that what they let on! the french never got it but i wonder if the chinese already haven't

Hereford76 said:
burnt said:

i thought it would be fun to wait til someone recognized it.... taxpayer money at work. built to handle everything up to elephants. US animal inspection facilities at coutts.

And yet when the boys were hauling horses through that port if the inspectors could not see into the trailer to their satisfaction they rejected the loads rather then have them unload into those new facilities. :mad:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Hereford76 said:
burnt said:

And yet when the boys were hauling horses through that port if the inspectors could not see into the trailer to their satisfaction they rejected the loads rather then have them unload into those new facilities. :mad:

but that would have been the canadian inspectors, right? probably didn't want to have to clean it up.

Latest posts