• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

First cattle out of Manitoba

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

redriver

Reaction score
The first cattle were shipped out of Manitoba today, destined for a US feedlot. Those first cattle allowed out belonged to a fuckin' american.
I am speechless.

redriver said:
The first cattle were shipped out of Manitoba today, destined for a US feedlot. Those first cattle allowed out belonged to a fuckin' american.
I am speechless.

Get used to it Rump-Ranger. You're not doing much to help relations either.
Watch your mouth. We got ladies on here you know.

We sure wish you would get "Speechless".

Redriver, watch you bad words or you will go bye bye. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you want a little Cheese with your whine :wink:

If an American owns the cattle, he was the last bidder for them, meaning he had to put out at least one cent more per pound for them. I am very thankful to have an extra cent a pound for my cattle on any day. Thank you to all the bidders on my cattle, American or otherwise. Have a good night all!

redriver said:
I am speechless.

Hey, how come this wasn't edited??? Macon, you're not doing your job! :wink: :lol:

Hey Rumpranger, You seem to be quite disillusioned and bitter about the cattle business. Perhaps you should consider raising some other type of livestock. Like maybe Gerbils. :lol:

TimH said:
Hey Rumpranger, You seem to be quite disillusioned and bitter about the cattle business. Perhaps you should consider raising some other type of livestock. Like maybe Gerbils. :lol:

So tell me Tim? Why would you think Rumpranger should be in the "Gerbil" business? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He might be big enough to stuff "Guinea Pigs" by now!

Mike- "So tell me Tim? Why would you think Rumpranger should be in the "Gerbil" business? "

Well..... I don't know ,Mike. It was just a thought. It seems to me that gerbils would be pretty easy to smuggle across the border.....if you had a good place to hide them. :wink:

Okay first I see fudgepacker in a post now rumpranger and now the talk of poor gerbils.......Pretty woman was one of my fav movies. After the gerbil thing and Richard G rumor. Just don't look at the flick the same way. :wink:

The posters who pretend to be Canadian sure don't sound like any Canadian cattlemen I have ever talked to. Everyone of them would have put it exactly the same way I did. So who are you people? For the most part, you sound like a bunch of ass-kissers, very Canadian, but still ass-kissers.

redriver said:
The posters who pretend to be Canadian sure don't sound like any Canadian cattlemen I have ever talked to. Everyone of them would have put it exactly the same way I did. So who are you people? For the most part, you sound like a bunch of ass-kissers, very Canadian, but still ass-kissers.

Well you sound like an R-CALFER from Canada your an embareassment to all Cattlemen and women on both sides of the border.

You say it best when you say nothing at all.... :wink:

Rumpranger- "The posters who pretend to be Canadian ....."

OK, Mr.Light in the loafers tailgunner, ..... Go ahead and ask me a question that only a Canuck would know the answer to,eh. That should prove I'm not pretending, Hosehead. :lol:

Redriver
I am a canadian and kiss no ones butt. As I am sure holds true for the others.
That hatred is making you ugly man.
Ignore the sticks and stones sheet and argue your opinions, In a more calm manner. You are coming across like you hate everyone and everything. Not healthy...nor constructive.
Ya fix what ya can...leave what ya can't and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts