• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fly Over States

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp9l5Ncqtqs

I think of all of you with this song.... I'd like to think you all are in this video...

edited for spelling...sheesh I know??? :roll:

Jason Aldean has a bunch of great songs like Amarillo Sky and Fly Over States. But i wish he'd lose the ear rings! :shock: I know, i am too old fashioned. And with the money he makes, a guy ought'a be able to buy jeans without so many holes! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always been a closet Aldean fan.. Took the boys all three of them to see him in concert. I thought they would like that. And they did... Dean was maybe 8 or 9. He went down front with his john deere cap and Jason acknowledged him. Jason said that he should of had the song concret cowboy as a single. Was lots of fun...

H, you are a fuddy dud... I like the ear rings on him....

Kind of a neat story with this one. My son and I were listening to this the other day and I explained what he meant by "Met the man who plowed that earth, planted that seed" part and how farmers are working for a living but they are actually working for everybody who eats. He told me that he got in a bit of an argument with his first grade teacher the other day. He told me she said" farming isn't really good for the environment, because of the chemicals that get used". We live in a town and surrounding area of 500 people. A farming / oilfield town. I was a little surprised by this. I asked him what the argument was about. He said " I told her that the only reason they use chemicals is so that they can grow enough food to feed all the people in the world ".

You should of seen my chest pop out when I heard those words come out of my son who is in grade 1.

:D :D

your chest should've popped the button's after hearing that :D but it does make you wonder at the education system doesn't it? not an advocate of home schooling but it does make you think.....

As a soon be school age child. I have been informed by the "Ranch Princess's" GMA "Public schools ruined you. You were taught to read and count by grandfather before you entered school. All they did was hold you back" My wife and I have a big decision coming soon as regards as what to do with our child and her education. I am an Aldean fan. He sure tells our story well Thankfully. Atleast he doesn't have a ponytail. My daughter thinks every guy with a pony tail is a "bad guy"

Latest posts