• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For Sale or Trade for Good Ranch Horse....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TimH

Reaction score
For Sale or will trade the following for a horse;

1 Yamaha YZ 125 dirt bike.(gas tank broken, handle bars and shifter bent, blood stains on seat)
1 pair of jeans(ripped ,torn and smell like gasoline)
1 nasty old Char-cross cow with good steer calf at foot.(cow has motorcycle clutch lever embedded in skull)

Will sell or trade for good ranch horse. Would also consider crutches,wheelchair,codeine or whiskey as partial trade.
Reason for selling.......DON"T ASK!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

TimH said:
For Sale or will trade the following for a horse;

1 Yamaha YZ 125 dirt bike.(gas tank broken, handle bars and shifter bent, blood stains on seat)
1 pair of jeans(ripped ,torn and smell like gasoline)
1 nasty old Char-cross cow with good steer calf at foot.(cow has motorcycle clutch lever embedded in skull)

Will sell or trade for good ranch horse. Would also consider crutches,wheelchair,codeine or whiskey as partial trade.
Reason for selling.......DON"T ASK!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

We dont have to ask,you been chasing those cows with that motorcycle again have'nt you :( ...............good luck

Lmao,wow,that made my day...is the motorcycle broke to ride?Lolo,ive had a pretty hellish day myself,i had a little cheap junky colt fall on me.It kinda looked like in the westerns when they pull a horse down to make it look like it was shot,except i wasnt in her mouth at all,matter of fact i was tryin to push her head down when she came up.Im fine,just a litttle pissed,and alotta hot.Good luck,oh,and me personally,i wouldve just sold the calf,the cow would also have a bullet in her forhead ;) lol,i always tell dad if we ever get fmd or bse here,ill be the first to start shooting cows...

TimH, were you jumping cattle again, you're no Evil Kineval (sp?)!

Better try the Canyon next time!

I still ride a dirt bike to check cattle but up close work is performed on foot or on a horse. Several years ago ( I was much younger then :D ) I was going to the gravel pit and on weekends I turn the cattle in there. Not thinking ( my wife feels this is normal for me :? ) I decided to show the young boys with me the old man could still jump :eek: so I ramped off one of the fill dirt piles and while I was airborn to my dismay :cry: I saw the landing spot had about a dozen young calves sunning themselves - - - once again my saying that the Lord looks after those to dumb to look after themselves :D was proven. It seems that young calves have really good reflexes when they see and hear a Yamaha DT250 screaming overhead. By the time I touched down there was not a calf within 100 yards. I then made it a rule that we always move the cattle out of the pit before we play :oops: .
Sorry to hear of your bad luck and wish you nothing but a quick recovery and the hope that you take something from this :wink: .

JETHRO, Skydiving from a motorcycle DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Hope it wasn't one of the boys! Seriously.

The ancient man invented the wheel but unfortunately not the
brains to go with it!

I guess we've all had our bike spills but at least yours had DRAMA! 8)

Hope you mend faster than that cow.

i read this just in time to have my morning chuckle (at your expense, unfortunately, tim) and now am off to work at the hospital where i am sure i will see more folks who play daredevil!! :wink: :wink: Sure hope you are on the way to recovery!!!! The posting was a hell of a visual, tim!! Thanks :lol: :lol: Sorta reminds me of a few horses the hubby has ridden and a few cows he has had to chase down!! Best of luck to you in your time of recovery!!

Thank you all for your kind words. Hope you got as good of a chuckle as my wife did. She is the horse-person in the family and my years of telling her how much better dirt bikes are than horses came back to bite me "you know where".
And yes, Mike it was me that got nailed,not one of the boys. Number one son was on another bike but he was smart enough to not get too close to the "snotty" cow. :lol:
In my defense......this happened in a field of rye that is about 5 1/2 feet tall(the cattle broke a gate and got in there).....dirt bikes can't move real quick through all that.......but then again....I should have quit after the first time she hit me. I lost "round 2" as well!!! :oops:
Anyway, I'm not really hurt too bad. A couple little cuts and a few big bruises. Could have been worse!! :)

Tim, I don't think you understood that Mike was asking about the jewells, not your sons. :D

Murgen- "Tim, I don't think you understood that Mike was asking about the jewells, not your sons. "

I don't think so, Murgen. Mike is much too "pure" to even think of such a thing. :roll:

TimH said:
Murgen- "Tim, I don't think you understood that Mike was asking about the jewells, not your sons. "

I don't think so, Murgen. Mike is much too "pure" to even think of such a thing. :roll:
"Pure as the driven snow" AND "Clean as a Winn Dixie Chittlin"!
:wink:

Turden, Those too! :p

Latest posts