• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

For you religious and morality cops..........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
This is from another thread.
nonothing said:
Mr Soapweed is not a bad guy he stands up for what he believes,not that I always agree with him,but rarely does he do it just to take a shot or pile on here like many of the other men on this site.

Nonothing, I appreciate those kind words. Since I seemed to have alienated all of my "cyber-friends" by speaking out too much, your words mean a lot to me.
Soap,I'm not sure if I was on your list of cyber friends but you most certainly haven't alienated me by anything you said.Nobody has,I never think any less of anyone who shares thier opinions,even if I totally disagree with them.

Mrs.Greg said:
Soapweed said:
This is from another thread.
nonothing said:
Mr Soapweed is not a bad guy he stands up for what he believes,not that I always agree with him,but rarely does he do it just to take a shot or pile on here like many of the other men on this site.

Nonothing, I appreciate those kind words. Since I seemed to have alienated all of my "cyber-friends" by speaking out too much, your words mean a lot to me.
Soap,I'm not sure if I was on your list of cyber friends but you most certainly haven't alienated me by anything you said.Nobody has,I never think any less of anyone who shares thier opinions,even if I totally disagree with them.

You mean to say that I have been less than successful in my underhanded attempts to tick you off? :evil:

Jeepers girl, what will it take? :???: :p

I guess I could give lessons on how to tick off Mrs Greg. :) :wink: I know I have done it on a few occasions....Ok how much should i charge for this service...All kidding aside with all those times she got angry at me,she never held a grudge.A good tip to all,if you have words to say to another person you respect here,talk to them in pm's.It saves friendships and creates more respect for eachother...oh and here is a free tip for those wanting to get her to leave a posting for ya.....Call wayne grezky a bum,Piont out that calgary Stamps realy really really really suck,Or that she misses Paul Martin and wants him back in office.... :eek: :wink: :)

nonothing said:
I guess I could give lessons on how to tick off Mrs Greg. :) :wink: I know I have done it on a few occasions....Ok how much should i charge for this service...All kidding aside with all those times she got angry at me,she never held a grudge.A good tip to all,if you have words to say to another person you respect here,talk to them in pm's.It saves friendships and creates more respect for eachother...oh and here is a free tip for those wanting to get her to leave a posting for ya.....Call wayne grezky a bum,Piont out that calgary Stamps realy really really really suck,Or that she misses Paul Martin and wants him back in office.... :eek: :wink: :)
OK nn,and MLA,truly I very rarely ever get angry,esp on here at people I've never met face-face,niether one of you have ever been on that list,your accents aren't quite Texan enough{Texan,you know I'm not talking about you}.

Tickin me off...Put down my country,leaves both you guys off that list I think.
My familys not even an issue

Its Mario not gretzs that gets to me

Stamps or flames :D

The only liberal leader I'd like to see back in PM seat is Trudeu{Pierre} and I'm sure that won't ever happen :cry2:

MLA,was that pms enough for you :wink: :p

Mrs.Greg said:
nonothing said:
OK nn,and MLA,truly I very rarely ever get angry,esp on here at people I've never met face-face,niether one of you have ever been on that list,your accents aren't quite Texan enough{Texan,you know I'm not talking about you}.

The only liberal leader I'd like to see back in PM seat is Trudeu{Pierre} and I'm sure that won't ever happen :cry2:

MLA,was that pms enough for you :wink: :P

Now MLA has PMS!!!!! :) :) :) :lol: :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
nonothing said:

MLA,was that pms enough for you :wink: :p

Aw shucks, I've seen our spayed Spaniel get grumpier than that!

Mrs.Greg said:
Soap, I'm not sure if I was on your list of cyber friends but you most certainly haven't alienated me by anything you said.
I don't guess I can consider myself one of Soapweed's friends, but I sure agree with you Mrs.Greg.

I wish we had more people like Soapweed that aren't afraid to speak up for values that they think are right - values that they try to live by. Nothing "judgemental" about that.

Latest posts