• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Free Z Tags!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kerry.Moncur

Reaction score
Tis the season for giving, and we're giving away free ear tags! So here is your chance to get 25 Z Tags in any size or color you want and an applicator...for free! We'll even custom decorate the tags for you at no charge. Imagine, you can have your name, ranch name, brand, address, phone number, any information you want.

There's only one catch. We want to hear from you why you think Z Tags are simply the best ear tags money can buy. Send me an email ([email protected].) and tell me your story. Don't use Z Tags, but have a story about how brands A thru Y keep falling out? Send me your story so you can start enjoying the benefits of the most durable ear tag.

Get an extra 25 tags (50 total) if you include pictures of your cows with Z Tags

This offer is good while supplies last.

***UPDATE***

12/28/09 - Offer has expired. Thanks for the responses!

WooHoo! Could Christmas get much better??? :D

Thanks for the offer Kerry. I appreciated you visiting with us here on Ranchers last spring about the tags, and you can bet I'll be sending you a testimonial and pics ASAP :D .

Thanks to everyone who has responded! It took all of 10 minutes from the time I hit submit until the first email came through. Since then it has been non-stop. Please keep the emails coming!

I buy my Z tags thru Livestock Concepts. They have all sizes, all colors, and Z tag feedlot tags. They are great people. Google "Livestock Concepts". This year for grins and giggles, I bought pink and blue Z tags. My heifers will get pink tags and the steers, blue tags. It's a "sight/instant recognition" thing for me.

Whew! What a response to our "Tags for Testimonies" offer! More than 50 people responded with their reasons for either loving Z Tags or why they want to switch from their current ear tags to Z Tags.

The offer is now expired.

All of you that responded will receive an email from me to make sure I have your correct information.

Thanks everyone!

I got my email from Kerry but my dinosaur age computer will not open the attachment. Anybody else have that problem? I tried Microsoft Word, Adobe,
Explorer. None of those work. :cry:

DejaVu said:
I got my email from Kerry but my dinosaur age computer will not open the attachment. Anybody else have that problem? I tried Microsoft Word, Adobe,
Explorer. None of those work. :cry:

It wouldn't work for me either since I have an older version of Word. I asked him to resend it converted, and it worked.

FH, [email protected].

I emailed him and he resent it to me but I can't find the Fax number to send it back.

Here is a heads up for one and all. I dont post on CT but here while back Hoss posted a topic and it had a walmart link on it. I clicked on it as it was saying register with Walmart for a free gift card.

Biggest mistake I EVER MADE I NOW GET ABOUT 100 SPAM EMAILS A DAY AND 75 TO 80 emails to my email address. I get phone calls from one end of the U.S. to the other. I provided this info based on a Walmart registration request and the fact that they said they needed the info to send the gift card.

I saw this when it was first posted and I did not even take a look or think twice about taking any bait. I am not saying anything is up here. But I FOR SURE NEVER would have thought the Walmart name would have been used either to send spam and get phone calls.

Just a heads up. I have sent requests to be removed from the link to no avail. My only choice now is to acquire a new email address and have both my wife and my cell numbers changed.

Then of course we must go through the ordeal of informing our relatives and others of the new email address and phone numbers.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH IN MY BOOK.

I would bet 50 blank feedlot tags that I can buy from my vet for .25 cents each. $12.50 for 50 tags.

Faster horses said:
Well, I lost a bunch of emails... :???: ...have no idea how or why...
and his was among them. Can you give me his email address so
I can contact him?

Thanks. Wish I could help you open yours, but I can't even KEEP
mine... :p
I'm guessing a (or numerous) viruses. Someone just cleaned ours up a few days ago, so much for our anti-virus program.

Latest posts