• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Friday's Fotos (mo pics added)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a lil piece of my afternoon spent on the tractor. It was a gorgeous day!!!

Skeered this fella up outta the tall stuff.
2008-11-21-001.jpg

Nice bunch of F-1s
2008-11-21-004.jpg

2008-11-21-005.jpg

Bout time to wrap it up and head to the house.
2008-11-21-010.jpg
[/

Those yotes you post pic's of seem pretty tame,these around here dont stand or lope off for pictures,these ole sheep herders around here have em gun shy.................good luck

PS nice cows,yours ? and while I have you attention Lilly,have you ever heard of these folks ?
http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

So ya`ll just gettin your fall colors now eh?
I really like that last photo with the ole dead tree

HAY MAKER said:
Those yotes you post pic's of seem pretty tame,these around here dont stand or lope off for pictures,these ole sheep herders around here have em gun shy.................good luck

PS nice cows,yours ? and while I have you attention Lilly,have you ever heard of these folks ?
http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

I guess around here they are "shredder trained" meanin they know that there will be a few dead critters, rats, snakes, what not, that get ran over. And they mill around lookin for easy meals.

The cows aren't ours. They belong to the rancher fella that I'm mowin for.

And no...I've never heard of texasequusearch but I did look at the website. Sounds like a good group of folks, doin a very tough job.

Les said:
So ya`ll just gettin your fall colors now eh?
I really like that last photo with the ole dead tree

LOL Les...yeah we got fall colors this year. Normally we go from green to frost bit brown. I've seen more color this year than I've seen in a long time.....maybe ever here.

We call those "dead trees" snags. And theirs just somethin about em that I like.....I can't say why.

Really great snowless pictures! You really got all the fall colors captured there, I like the cattle too, are the F1s hereford influenced?

They are out of bramer mama's and a hereford bull. He has a fairly large bunch of bramers that he breeds his own replacements out of. These F-1's will either have an Angus bull with em or a Charlios. He raises some awesome lookin calves out of these cows.

Your fall looks as nice as ours was yesterday. We moved the bulls to another meadow, and the weather was perfect! Cool sunset...are ya ever gonna get done shredden??????lol

LOL it don't seem like I ever will......I think if I just rode the tractor year round for this fella, I might be able to mow all his pastures.

It was really nice today...shirt sleeve weather on the tractor.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
They are out of bramer mama's and a hereford bull. He has a fairly large bunch of bramers that he breeds his own replacements out of. These F-1's will either have an Angus bull with em or a Charlios. He raises some awesome lookin calves out of these cows.
yep... those are some goodlooking F1's, great meat making moma's.... they add the pounds on a terminal calf

She just has way too much fun ridin her tractor wearin her MP3 Player!! My tractor's not quite as big as hers...but still big enough to make a huge mess if I get it stuck.

2008-11-23-001.jpg

2008-11-23-013.jpg

Then she gave me hand signals.......one arm up in the air...holdin two fingers out, and her other hand in a fist on her arm. Pointin at this.....
2008-11-23-011.jpg

2008-11-23-009.jpg

This is the creek I hafta cross this afternoon. It's prolly 6 ft deep here....
2008-11-23-010.jpg

Ok...I'll aks the "blond" question...how are ya gonna get the tractor AND the shredder across that creek? I think Lil Lilly has fun at whatever she is doing...Cool locness monster/turtle photo...lol

Latest posts