• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fun little scrap

Help Support Ranchers.net:

RSL

Reaction score
The nice weather had the boys running and gunning...
405751_10150470957209624_661889623_8800018_1403879767_n.jpg

A short video, taken just before we moved the truck. We only got bumped into once...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGwTT7abZAs&context=C353cc15ADOEgsToPDskJ3-gnqwHwmBVd-3OgF_FS5

A very good reason not to winter bulls around the yard (or to do like Soapweed and winter them in a packing house). Even just playing they can take a lot of things out... :shock:

A very good reason not to winter bulls around the yard (or to do like Soapweed and winter them in a packing house). Even just playing they can take a lot of things out... :shock:

It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. We had the butcher out yesterday morning to grind up a bull that broke his leg. Not sure if it was caused by rough housing, but that is my main thought.

Pretty hard to justify building pens to house them seperately though. And as soon as you do that, next year when they get turned out together, the same effect could occur.

I had mine all picked up and in a couple section pasture and this fall some hunters saw one with a broken leg. Since I wasn't sure how long it was since he got hurt I just shot him. :?

Latest posts