• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

gonna give this pix "thing" a try

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowboyup

Reaction score
165a07a1.jpg

feeding the ladies

0adb8183.jpg

the "old homestead" at the river bottom

dbec2585.jpg

big square bales for the ladies

a4201ccd.jpg

the kids' "fun buggy"...old vw bus made into a 'ranch truck'

DSCN0283.jpg

demodrivergus....at a basketball game this last season!

Neat pictures,I really like the old homestead one.Gus can sing and is pretty young lady.

Know what would be fun-you should load up your bball team and come up for some exhibition games up north of the medicine line-it would be a blast. Tell the girls were only four hours away from the worldest biggest mall lol. The closest Megan will be getting to Montana is playing at 'Hoopla' about 100 miles north of the line-we live a little over 400 ourselves. I can't wait for this weekend-no coaching duties so I get to watch my daughter play hoops.

Nice pictures. You are a lucky fella.

I went right past your ranch last June, but not knowing exactly where it was. I had a fairly good idea from ranchwife's description, and realized you live in a very pretty location.

Nice Montana pictures. Your "fun buggy" reminds me of the old 1966 Volkswagen pickup that I drove to college in the spring of 1971. During the fall semester, I had a 1966 Chevrolet Impala convertible, and consequently drove it with a little pride. The engine went bad on it, so rather than pay more money to fix the engine, I traded it back to the dealer straight across for the Volkswagen pickup. Any "status" that may have accompanied driving the Impala, went right out the window when I started driving the VW. Cowboys and VWs just weren't the norm. VW busses were hippy wagons, and a VW pickup was probably a notch below the busses.

One evening it was raining pretty hard. Six or seven of us piled into the cab of that pickup to go downtown to watch a movie. I hit the brakes at a stop sign, and with all that weight ahead of the front tires, the back wheels of the pickup momentarily came up off the ground.

Thanks for the murky memories. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
Nice Montana pictures. Your "fun buggy" reminds me of the old 1966 Volkswagen pickup that I drove to college in the spring of 1971. During the fall semester, I had a 1966 Chevrolet Impala convertible, and consequently drove it with a little pride. The engine went bad on it, so rather than pay more money to fix the engine, I traded it back to the dealer straight across for the Volkswagen pickup. Any "status" that may have accompanied driving the Impala, went right out the window when I started driving the VW. Cowboys and VWs just weren't the norm. VW busses were hippy wagons, and a VW pickup was probably a notch below the busses.

One evening it was raining pretty hard. Six or seven of us piled into the cab of that pickup to go downtown to watch a movie. I hit the brakes at a stop sign, and with all that weight ahead of the front tires, the back wheels of the pickup momentarily came up off the ground.

Thanks for the murky memories. :wink: :)

I hit the brakes at a stop sign, and with all that weight ahead of the front tires, the back wheels of the pickup momentarily came up off the ground.

Is that when you quit wearing your spurs when something bucked?

yeah yeah yeah..........CORY but i dont need any lessons! thats not even funny.....!!!!!! you just want to have an excuse to come down here :lol: :p :wink:

Latest posts