• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GOOD BYE,LEO HELLO BILL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER said:
OLD TIMER ,some times I dont think we will ever convince these canuckle heads to quit listening to these packer stories,Ranch to Rail, strategic alliance,etc. its all a bunch of packer BULL SHEIST side step your neighbors at the sale barn and the money you save packers will split with you,if you are lucky.............good luck PS I wish I could run into a couple canuckle heads around here,I'D brain wash em and put their but to building fence.And while IM on the subject I heard a rumor that a canuckle head has moved in around here,I hope its true be like a dream come true for me ,meet a canuckle head eye ball to eye ball
boy could I have some fun, elmo said he was at the local watering hole joining the domino club,ILL find out shortly.

Say, HAY MAKER, I'm sure that you are A grown man by now and can take care of yourself in most challenges. But as one of them Canuckle heads that you hold in such high regard, I thought it only fair to clue you in on a few things that you might find useful in your first meeting with your rumored new neighbour of my kind.

First off, if you want to look him straight in the eye, you will find it necessary to stand up straight and tall and hold your chin up high. (Do you have a chin, HAY MAKER?)

Secondly, when you are standing nice and straight with your chin up, find a nice big box to stand on and you should finally be tall enough to look him in the eye.

Thirdly, it would help your efforts to make a good first impression if you would speak in clear English instead of your usual r-calf parrot squawk. That kind of racket might work on most of your circles, but it would surely help groom a better image for yourself if you would like to have one, that is, to refrain from it for at least a while.

Oh, there's lots more I could tell you, like, not asking him if he came to the border by dog-sled and such, but there are some things you will have to learn for yourself. I'd just recommend taking a little extra caution in trying to get to know him until you find out if he's the kind of Canucklehead that will roast you slowly or if he likes to make a quick job of it.

I hope you don't take this personal -like, but this free advice for you should be an indicator of the regard that I have built for you since getting to know you here on Rancher's.net.

I guess you could sum this advice up as deciding how to "pick your pain" . . .

:)

This is the first time I have posted and what a crappy way to start. I am sitting here thinking, most of the time that every one is entitled to their own opinions. Be it how ever small minded. With the comments mentioned below welllll that sure did frost me.
The canuckle head comment and the wetting ourselves due to some R-Calf/R-Idiots is insane. As for wanting to meet a canuckle head up close...
What the ?? is that comment about? Ya know where we are come on over for a eye ball to eye ball chat.
Stop the personal childish attacks and start to focus on the important issues.

Jessie

Jessie said:
This is the first time I have posted and what a crappy way to start. I am sitting here thinking, most of the time that every one is entitled to their own opinions. Be it how ever small minded. With the comments mentioned below welllll that sure did frost me.
The canuckle head comment and the wetting ourselves due to some R-Calf/R-Idiots is insane. As for wanting to meet a canuckle head up close...
What the ?? is that comment about? Ya know where we are come on over for a eye ball to eye ball chat.
Stop the personal childish attacks and start to focus on the important issues.

Jessie

Relax Jessie. Haymaker and Oldtimer are loved by all! Don't you guys! :wink: If you think this is bad you should have been around when Nebrusker was posting! Just don't take anything here personal. Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Hey Mike, some day I'll come to Alabama for a few lessons in diplomacy. It would be a challenge, I'm sure. :wink:

Say, did you get your soys sprayed or are the deer cleaning the weeds off, too?

:oops:

Sorry just a tad touchy about the name calling and then what do I do I Uh name call. :?
Thanks for the welcome.

Maple Leaf - The door is always open! Bar too! Keep plenty of good Canadian rye around here. Diplomacy? That's when you get PAID to be nice!

No I have not sprayed. Have some young kids going down and slinging "lead" at the deer though. I guess I'll just bale the weeds up with the hay and let the cows sort the weeds out.

Jessie, I understand thoroughly. Tempers flare here but we're all buddies, some more so than others. :wink:

Thanks Mike. Ya never know, we've got friends in Mississippi that keep saying that we're to visit them again so if we would do that, we
could just stop by. You'd find that I wouldn't be very hard on your bar, though!

Trouble with that trip to Miss. is that I'm less inclined toward long drives all the time. getting roots on my feet, I guess.

G'nite folks.

To quote the immortal Stompin Tom Connors 'GOOD BYE RUBBERHEAD HELLO BOOB' I think that sums up the Leo to Bill transition perfectly. Or to be a bit blunter 'Same S... -Different Pile'

IM appalled at all the pesonal attacks on a poor ole Hay maker,well I guess like they say some good can come out of bad,and the good news is a new canuckle head poster................good luck

Maple Leaf Angus said:
HAY MAKER said:
OLD TIMER ,some times I dont think we will ever convince these canuckle heads to quit listening to these packer stories,Ranch to Rail, strategic alliance,etc. its all a bunch of packer BULL SHEIST side step your neighbors at the sale barn and the money you save packers will split with you,if you are lucky.............good luck PS I wish I could run into a couple canuckle heads around here,I'D brain wash em and put their but to building fence.And while IM on the subject I heard a rumor that a canuckle head has moved in around here,I hope its true be like a dream come true for me ,meet a canuckle head eye ball to eye ball
boy could I have some fun, elmo said he was at the local watering hole joining the domino club,ILL find out shortly.

Say, HAY MAKER, I'm sure that you are A grown man by now and can

take care of yourself in most challenges. But as one of them Canuckle heads that you hold in such high regard, I thought it only fair to clue you in on a few things that you might find useful in your first meeting with your rumored new neighbour of my kind.

First off, if you want to look him straight in the eye, you will find it necessary to stand up straight and tall and hold your chin up high. (Do you have a chin, HAY MAKER?)

Secondly, when you are standing nice and straight with your chin up, find a nice big box to stand on and you should finally be tall enough to look him in the eye.

Thirdly, it would help your efforts to make a good first impression if you would speak in clear English instead of your usual r-calf parrot squawk. That kind of racket might work on most of your circles, but it would surely help groom a better image for yourself if you would like to have one, that is, to refrain from it for at least a while.

Oh, there's lots more I could tell you, like, not asking him if he came to the border by dog-sled and such, but there are some things you will have to learn for yourself. I'd just recommend taking a little extra caution in trying to get to know him until you find out if he's the kind of Canucklehead that will roast you slowly or if he likes to make a quick job of it.

I hope you don't take this personal -like, but this free advice for you should be an indicator of the regard that I have built for you since getting to know you here on Rancher's.net.

MLA,dont get your bowels in an uproar,I dont plan on hurting this canuckle head.I plan on having me a lot of fun,poor canuckle head has no idea who I am so I will have an good advantage on him,and slowly but surely I will educate him..............good luck PS elmo sez you cant miss him he stands out like a sore thumb.pants two sizes to small up in the crak of his ass,and about 4 inches to short.

Mike said:
Better watch out Haymaker! If his pants are that small it means he is still GROWING!

Maybe so,ILL find out soon enough IM gettin caught up enough to start cold tracking him...............good luck PS have you ever done any sewing,I lost rancher and I think I found me a canadian hussie that will do a lil trading.

Neil Waugh said:
Hey, Hay Maker Big Dummie from Big Beaver kinda rings a bell. Might of coached one of my boys in midget hockey.

I bet its the same ole canuckle head I call friend,because he likes midgets,does he have beady eyes,a big mustache and wear woolies?........good luck

Oldtimer- "Its almost comical how the mention of two or three little words like- Leo, or Bullard, or R-CALF can make grown Canadians quake in their boots and wet down their leg ..... "

Ya OK, Oldtimer. :lol: :lol: I'm quakeing in my boots so hard right now that I can barely type!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe R-calf's new slogan should be..."R-CALF/USA.... Striking Fear in the Hearts of Canuckleheads" :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yup, sure sounds like him. Took us to the second round of the provincials.
Was he wearin' one of them old University of Tuktoyaktuk sweatshirts?

Oldtimer said:
Its almost comical how the mention of two or three little words like- Leo, or Bullard, or R-CALF can make grown Canadians quake in their boots and wet down their leg .....

Seems to me like its Leo and friends who are running away there dickie boy.

Maple Leaf Angus said:
HAY MAKER said:

Say, HAY MAKER, I'm sure that you are A grown man by now and can take care of yourself in most challenges. But as one of them Canuckle heads that you hold in such high regard, I thought it only fair to clue you in on a few things that you might find useful in your first meeting with your rumored new neighbour of my kind.

Speak in clear english thats a hoot watch the prairie farm report on RFD-TV if thats clear english sounds more like low IQ english eh..

Latest posts