• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Easter Mornin"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Not everyone that wears boots and a wide brimmed hat are cowboys. I can spot a phony pretty quick. Bet you can, too. Easter Sunday! The day that Christians around the world go to church. Christians in name only, and Christians in reality. The difference is one knows Christ, and the other knows who Christ is. I know who George Bush is, and what job he held, but I don't know George Bush, and he does not know me. I do know Jesus Christ, and He knows me. He has risen indeed, and lives. I know because He lives in my heart. Do you know Jesus, or just know who He is? Does He know you? If you are not sure, you really ought to take time today to talk to someone who can help guide you to Him. I have a problem the modern practice of many good pastors today who don't have an invitation because they don't want to "embarrass" someone. If you have accepted Christ, stand up on the rooftop and shout it! Feel free to pm me for a free introductory offer. If you have accepted Him,let us all know of your decision (we'll all be thrilled), and have a great Easter mornin'.

very good shortgrass.
a dress up Christian,and a dress up cowboy have alot in common.

if ya know Jesus,
then ya know peace

if ya have no Jesus
then ya have no peace

Thanks, Shortgrass. May you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

Many years ago, there was a cartoon in the Reader's Digest. In the drawing were two well dressed ladies sporting their Easter finery, and they were standing in line to get into a crowded church. One was saying to the other, "Looks like some of the regulars would stay home on Easter so there would be room for the rest of us who only come for Easter and Christmas." Kind of sad but true. Right after 911, people had a gigantic wake-up call. Churches were filled for the next two or three weeks but soon it was back to business and complacency as usual. Each day needs to be enjoyed and regarded as if it could be our last day on this earch, because it very well could be.

Have a great Easter everyone. :)

Happy Easter to everyone on this frosty morning! Thanks to Shortgrass for his message today, and every Sunday.

Soapweed, thank you for the RD story. Each and every Sunday is a little Easter, but sometimes folks still let the other 51 slide by.

Thankyou, Shortgrass. 'Ever get back to that roadside rock out on the prarie with a view of distant peaks that you wrote about an Easter or so ago ?, (where local folks hold Easter Sunrise Service)
Sounded like a mighty nice place to meet the mornining and a good place to anticipate His return.

mtrancher said:
Thanks Shortgrass for your morning messages. Hope everyone has a blessed Easter Sunday.
Yes thank you shortgrass your messages are like rain in the high desert.
Oh by the way we are getting rain....slow steady and praying all night
This is a blessed Easter for this small piece of the world.

DustDevil said:
Thankyou, Shortgrass. 'Ever get back to that roadside rock out on the prarie with a view of distant peaks that you wrote about an Easter or so ago ?, (where local folks hold Easter Sunrise Service)
Sounded like a mighty nice place to meet the mornining and a good place to anticipate His return.

We were at Signal Rock again for Easter Sunrise Service. I might post some pictures of it tomorrow if I have some computer time. I need some time in the well pit for sure, then see what else I get done :roll: :D

Latest posts