• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I always read your message, Shortgrass, and often times there are no words to say back to you. Regardless, I should say THANK YOU--so please accept my apology for not saying it every week.

You are one of many that make this site so special.
Please continue to help us start the week renewed in faith.

I guess you could say I'm not a religious person in the conventional way, I don't do church and I rarely talk to God. But, I do believe in Him, I see proof that he exists every day. It could be the tiniest thing that proves He's around, like one single solitary flower growing where no others do. There's lots of things, some small as I mentioned, some a whole lot bigger. Only He can paint the sky at sun-up and sun-down in such brilliant colors. I read your post every Sunday or as soon after as I can. This is my going to church, so please keep on with it.

Your messages are nuggets of gold. God says all we need to do is sow the seed and he will give the increase. Keep sowing. Thank you!

shortgrass
i got to thinking about wht i posted this morning and what i posted was completly selfish and centered on me
if what you post touches just one person and gets them to thinking about christ and they are saved because of it then it don't matter what the rest of think about your posts
you have done a wonderful thing
god bless
jerry

I too am guilty of reading them but failing to say thank you.............actually yours is the only church I attend so please don't stop with your messages

I always enjoy reading them on Sunday morning. I never seem to make it to church either but your Sunday morning post always gives me something to think about.

I know a lady here in the valley that has never posted on ranchers net but told me she always enjoys reading Good Sunday morning.

Thank you for all the past ones and please keep them coming.

Sure glad you finally got some rain.

Shortgrass if you need any more confirmation on the reading of your "Good Sunday morning" post just look at the number of views. I don't know of many churches the minister could reach over 1100 people. It is probably the only "church" many of us get.
I think it is the relevance to our lives that you point out for us that many so appreciate.

Take Care
Michael

:eek: Surprising to some on here I actually missed your post and inquired thinking I had just lost my reading ability. I am glad you posted and continue to make us stop and think.

Latest posts