• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Opportunity is knocking! This is the opportunity of a lifetime! These are phrases talking about the same topic. We all welcome an opportunity! Well, how do you recognize one? I am a believer that every new day brings new opportunities (plural). Most of us fail to recognize most of them, or just take them for granted. The first and greatest opportunity that we all have is to accept Jesus Christ as our savior. That opens the door for the opportunity to become joint heirs of the Kingdom of Heaven. Then there are daily opportunities to share Christ with others, to obey and to serve Him. There is the opportunity every second of every day to talk to the creator of the universe. What would you trade for that? A few bucks or something that will rust away? Perhaps a parcel of land that will dwindle away to 3 feet by 6 feet? Opportunity is generally limited only by the inability to recognize it for what it is. Make good use of the opportunities that will be yours today, and have yourselves a good Sunday mornin'.

There are opportunity's to spread the word about Jesus everyday. The hard part for me is stepping out of my "comfort zone" to do it but the rewards are great when we do.

Thx. The perspective was needed today. This weekend we helped a young family round up and load out their cowherd to exit the beef business. Focusing on the opportunity sure helps the bittersweetness.

Latest posts