• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
On my place, I can usually keep up with the work by myself (so why am I always behind!). Of coarse there are always jobs like the shipping and gathering that requires help. I cannot afford to hire people to work here, so like most of us ranchers, I find myself depending on neighbors to be willing to lend a helping hand. Isn't one of the best things about the ranchland the willingness of neighbors to be there to help in time of need? Whether it's pulling a calf in the middle of the night, branding, shipping, a funeral dinner or just any need, there are neighbors ready to pitch in. There is another source of help. Isaiah 41:10 & 13 tell us to Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you." Some people may think they don't need His help, but here is one ol' cowboy that can't get by without it. In time of need, thank God for his help! When things are going well, we should still thank God for His help! Have yourselves a Good Sunday Mornin' and a great rest of the week too.

Shortgrass may God up above bless and keep you and yours in all that you do that glorifys Him.

Shortgrass said:
On my place, I can usually keep up with the work by myself (so why am I always behind!). Of coarse there are always jobs like the shipping and gathering that requires help. I cannot afford to hire people to work here, so like most of us ranchers, I find myself depending on neighbors to be willing to lend a helping hand. Isn't one of the best things about the ranchland the willingness of neighbors to be there to help in time of need? Whether it's pulling a calf in the middle of the night, branding, shipping, a funeral dinner or just any need, there are neighbors ready to pitch in. There is another source of help. Isaiah 41:10 & 13 tell us to Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you." Some people may think they don't need His help, but here is one ol' cowboy that can't get by without it. In time of need, thank God for his help! When things are going well, we should still thank God for His help! Have yourselves a Good Sunday Mornin' and a great rest of the week too.

Thanks, Shortgrass. I am another old cowboy that can't get by without God's help. He knew that real well, and sent Peach to me. :wink: Seriously, He did have a hand in putting us together. She is a true lady of God's calling, and she relies entirely on Him. She helps me do just about everything. As good of a hand as she is though, she can't get me through Heaven's doors. This I must undertake to do myself before the undertaker gets involved. :roll: :wink:

Great advice and scripture ! It's easy to thank God when things are good. but---- we also need to thank him when times seem harsh for his mercy! Praise God and bless you all !!! :)

Soapweed said:
Thanks, Shortgrass. I am another old cowboy that can't get by without God's help. He knew that real well, and sent Peach to me. :wink: Seriously, He did have a hand in putting us together. She is a true lady of God's calling, and she relies entirely on Him. She helps me do just about everything. As good of a hand as she is though, she can't get me through Heaven's doors. This I must undertake to do myself before the undertaker gets involved. :roll: :wink:

And we thank God for the both of ya' as it has been a blessing to know you folks.

Latest posts