• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
I've heard people say cows are dumb. I don't buy into that for a second. They do not have the reasoning ability of people, but they are pretty good at figuring out what you want. I do believe cows are plenty stubborn. One of the best tools in our arsenal to deal with stubborn is patience. Sometimes my patience tool needs a little honing. God is plenty patient; maybe that tells us something about ourselves. Why would I be stubborn with God? Makes no sense, but, although I'm not dumb, maybe I'm not as smart as I like to think I am, or else I wouldn't be so stubborn at times. Sounds like I'm just rambling, but think about it and have a good Sunday Mornin', and a great rest of the week too.

MsSage said:
Sometimes stubborn comes from fear.......

Sure, but there is a difference between being afraid to do something, and just not wanting to do it. Often, not wanting to mostly because it wasn't our idea.

Great food for thought today, Shortgrass.

I am thankful that God is infinitely patient with me until I come around to His way of thinking.

You know to God, maybe some of us humans are as dumb and stubborn as some of our cows. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He knows what is best for us yet he gave us the free will to believe or not, or live disciplined godly lives or to wallow in sin. It's a good thing that his patience and love are infinite.

Latest posts