• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Ranching is a great way of life. It certainly makes one well aware of a day to day dependence on God to meet our needs. It also makes us aware that we are helpless to change certain conditions such as floods or drought, sun or wind. We must learn to ask for wisdom to deal with what He sends to us. This lifestyle has developed, in me, a confidence in God. I guess you call that faith. I know He loves me; I know he hears my prayers and cares deeply about my needs. I know He is fully capable of anything I may request of Him. I have also learned that it is foolish to assume I know what He will do. Yep, there is a difference between knowing He can, and assuming that He will. He may not do as I ask, but His way is best every time. I guess you call that trust. Have a good Sunday mornin'!

Shortgrass,
Thanks for your inspirational messages. Todays' message is very true and meaningful for me. May you and your family have a lovely Sunday and a blissful week.

Best,
SB

Thanks Shortgrass. I believe God answers every prayer, but in doing so gives us what we need, not necessarily what we want. That's why we pray for His will be done, and not ours.

Latest posts