• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Every single morning, God reminds me His son is risen. Even if I don't see the sunrise because of fog or something, I know He is risen because it is light, and I know He is the Light of the World. As the day wanes, and the Sun sets, I have no fear because I am certain that it will return, and I am reminded that He will come again. Only a stubborn fool can live in this world and not know that God is caring, creating, and providing for us. You can never convince me that there is no intelligent designer. Have a good Sunday mornin' and don't forget to look around a little this week.

Thanks, Shortgrass. When there are a thousand cows with their calves in a branding corral, and they are separated, the calves worked, and then allowed to get back together, it is amazing that every cow can once again find her very own calf. A small seed placed into the ground can become a large plant bearing fruit. How can anyone not believe in a Higher Power after witnessing events such as these?

Latest posts