• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
pupandolivia005.jpg

SUSIE

We have a new Border Collie pup. I'm sure not an experienced dog trainer, but I know that bonding with your animal is essential to good obedience. The dog we had previous to this one did not work because the bonding process failed, and as a result she would mind when you were in her presence, but if you left she did things that she knew she wasn't supposed to, causing some major wrecks. Does that remind anyone of some teenagers? I have great hopes for this pup, because she loves us and wants to please us. That kind of obedience will be full time, in your presence or in your absence. The key is the bonding process or so it seems to me. That is where works fit into the Christian walk. Do we work simply to please our Master because we love Him? Obeying the rules because we wish to avoid the consequences just isn't the same. Well, have a good Sunday mornin' and a great week to follow.

Good message Shortgrass. You have a way of sharing the message that us country folk can understand.

Thanks Shortgrass! Susie is adorable! Little dog, big paws. A good dog can be invaluable help with some training, which is the result of much time and patience from you the Master.

Latest posts