• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
I really have no problem with vegetarians. If someone doesn't want to eat meat, and they are all right with that, I guess I ought to be ok with it. The rub comes when someone wants to tell me not to eat red meat—now there we have a problem. One is free not to partake, and another is free to partake. Certain freedoms are essential to our nation. In America, we have the right to worship as we see fit. I can worship God, and I have every right to tell the world that I do. I can pray anywhere I want to (sorry judge, you are just wrong). Now, I agree that there is a time and place for everything, and some might question if a rancher's website is the place to talk about God. He is the backbone of this ranch. We need the Lord. He controls the universe, rain, sun and all growing conditions. Any thing as important as He is to the ranching industry ought to be discussed. If pointing our attention towards Jesus Christ offends someone, rest assured that I am not doing it to offend anyone. The right to not get offended just isn't part of the constitution, anyway! So let's just praise the Lord and have yourselves a good Sunday mornin' - God Bless.

That is a very good viewpoint, Shortgrass. Ranching wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for God's hand in providing all the ingredients and vital components. Have a great week. :)

The Good Shepard wasn't the first rancher, but he was working for Him....
And they watched their flocks by night.

Thank you once again Shortgrass. Gods hand is evident in everything we see or do. What an amazing life he has created for us. To all of our friends here, have yourself a wonderful Sunday and all week maintaining God's work.

Great way of putting some profound truths! Thanks Shortgrass.

Faith issues scored a big 'win' in the Supreme Court very recently when a unanimous decision ruled that the US government CAN NOT overrule a church in hiring of ministers. It was filed by one denomination, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), a denomination my local church recently left to join Lutheran Churches in Mission to Christ, but is a great decision for ALL people of faith, imo.

I'm guessing it can be found on the internet by looking for the US Supreme Court and following links, which I plan to do as soon as time allows.

mrj

Latest posts