• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
The weatherman is calling for more high wind tomorrow. I don't know anyone who likes the wind. I'm not talking a refreshing breeze that keeps the bugs off or even a windmill breeze.. I'm talking the wind! One that shuts windmills off. Everyone knows what I mean; no one denies the reality of the wind. You can't see wind, but you can see the dust or snow in the air or trees swaying and grass waving. Wind is real. No one is such a fool as to deny that it is for real. How great is the fool that can see God's handiwork all around, and say there is no God! He says that man is without excuse for not knowing Him. I know that He is, and He has made a real difference in my life. Have a good Sunday mornin' and God bless.

Thanks for taking a miserable wind and turning it into a positive object lesson. :wink: Yes, the wind is going to blow here today, too. The barometer is very low, and the gentle breeze from earlier this morning is now a full-fledged howling wind. It even has a way of changing our plans for the day, which is another lesson in life. :shock: The plans a man makes can fall apart very easily. God's plans are for all of Eternity.

Latest posts