• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
It is the time of year that many of us are looking at bulls. I know I have spent way too much for some bulls and flat stole some others, but many times a least cost producer actually spends more on bulls than high cost producers. We give lots of thought and invest substancial amounts of money to increase the probability of passing on traits we desire in our herds. I wonder if we give that much attention to the traits we pass on to those loved ones who look up to us, be they children, grandchildren or just a neighbors kid. I believe it would behoove us to give lots of thought to what we want to pass on, and how we plan to accomplish it. I do know more is learned by example than by talk. I also know that we WILL influence them for better or worse, and without a plan, it substancially increases the risk of wrong influence. Have a good Sunday mornin', and God Bless.

This one really hits home, sweetgrass....thanks for the beautiful reminder that our next generation is looking toward US for an example of what they should become!!

Latest posts