• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
Today I had the laundry tub tore out to change a faucet, and Jan was working on claims when the phone rang, and our daughter and her hubby had been looking at stock trailers. They asked if we had time to meet with them and look at the trailer. Well, sure we had time to meet with them! Things around here just stopped where they were, and we headed to town to see the kids. We always have time to meet with the kids because we love them so much. Our heavenly Father loves us even more than we love our own children, and I believe that, somehow, He is thrilled to stop and meet with us any time. That is a pretty awesome truth. God WANTS to meet with me! I try to do that each morning. It is not my duty, it is my privilege. If I miss my morning meeting, I will still walk with Him, because it is about the relationship rather than the meeting. The meeting just fosters a strong relationship. Have a good Sunday mornin', and God bless...

Thanks Shortgrass, it doesn't get much easier than that to understand... 100% complete unwavering love.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Have a great week and happy calving. :wave:

Latest posts