• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Good Sunday Mornin'

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shortgrass

Reaction score
We are travelin' to see our daughter. We came because we wanted to be with her; she and her family are our own. I have loved that girl from day one. I always tried to do what was in her best interest, and will help her and her family anyway I can. We can understand a father's love for his children. Our love is well recieved, and reciprocated; why wouldn't it be? What legitamate reason is there that one would reject the love of our Heavenly Father? If you haven't recieved His love given in the form of Jesus as your Savior, you really should take care of that today, for today is the day of salvation, and it will not always be here to take advantage of. Hope you have a good Sunday mornin'.

Ranchers' is my homepage and when i see Good Sunday Mornin' it is my first 'click' on Sunday when I awake.

Thanks Shortgrass for your witness.

Great to have "Good Sunday Mornin' " back, Shortgrass. You have provided very meaningful messages the past several years, and we all appreciate it very mcuh.

In your message today, you say, "We can understand a father's love for his children." As a father and now grandfather myself, this is a point well taken.

Glad to have you back, Shortgrass.

I especially liked the part about "If you haven't recieved His love given in the form of Jesus as your Savior, you really should take care of that today, for today is the day of salvation, and it will not always be here to take advantage of."
I think you made a heck of a good reminder that we need to act and the sooner
the better.

Latest posts