• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Goodbye, Jennifer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Silver

Reaction score
Yesterday (July 31) was pretty rough on the Silver homestead. My 17 year old step sister and her boyfriend were killed in a terrible car accident at 4:30 pm.
Jennifer was a quiet, intelligent, beautiful young lady fresh out of highschool and striking out on her own.
We will all miss her terribly. It's especially difficult to see her mother and brother deal with this loss. My heart aches for them, and for my father who has helped raise Jennifer since she was 6 years old.
It just aint right for a parent to have to bury their child, and it's plain not fair to see a young life filled with promise cut so short in the blink of an eye.

Goodbye, Jennifer.
We all miss you already.

So sorry for your loss Silver. Mama's are just not supposed to lay their baby's to rest :cry: Hugs from BC

Condolences from Texas. Such a sad time for your family, you will all be remembered in our prayers.
icon_hug.gif

Silver and Family-So very sorry for you lose. Sympathy and prayers to all of you.

That is very sad, Silver. Our hearts go out to you and your family. It is always such a hard loss to see a young enthusiastic vivacious person taken from our midst. We will remember you in our thoughts and prayers.

She was so young,
so beautiful,
so full of hope and promise.
What a blessing she has been
to all of us who knew her.
She taught us to love,
to hope beyond expectation,
to trust in that which is unseen.
She drew us together
in our anxiety,
our moments of despairing and hopelessness,
as well as in our joys and delight,
and in her every breath.
Too soon she died.
We wept.
The tears continue.
We hugged
and held one another.
The pain will always linger.
Our hearts emptier
for her absence
and the unfulfilled dreams
she promised.
But the love she brought
into our lives will live forever.
Thank you for giving her to us.
Thank you for the blessing
that she will always be.
Thank you for the love we
would never have known,
but for her
and her brief days with us.
Thank you for Jennifer,
our blessed child of grace.
Amen.

Silver----I simply hate when I am at a loss for words and this is one of those times....."sorry" just does not seem to cut it, my friend, but it is all I have to offer!! MsSage sure seemed to put it down beautifully and I hope those words will come as comfort to you and to your family in this terrible time!! Know that my prayers of comfort are continuing for your family!! God bless!!

kris

At a time like this a person doesn't know what to say. I think just shareing your grief with us helps. Ms. Sage put it down pretty well. I lost my brother in a farm accident fifteen years ago, I still miss him, but now I thank God for the years we had him with us. I received my comfort from the words in Ecclesiastes, There is an appointed time for everything, even though we can not understand it.

Latest posts