• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gratitude List

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Let's start a gratitude list and keep it going. There is something magical when we acknowledged the things that we have in our lives. Here is my list so far for today:
I am grateful for my excellent health
I am grateful for my mom's excellent health
I am grateful for my grandma's speedy recovery
I am grateful for my friend's well-being
I am grateful for my job
I am grateful for my ability to learn the subjects in school
I am grateful for my ability to give back to my community and others
I am grateful for having found this site, which brings me great joy learning from others
I am grateful for the beautiful place where I live
I am grateful for those whose work enables me to have vegetables, meat, and other essential things in my life
I am grateful to have a strong work ethic
I am grateful to be a nice person
I am grateful to live in this beautiful country
I am grateful to be alive another day

ranch77rocket said:
I'm grateful for God's gift of a Savior.

Happy Easter everyone

Hi "Ranch77rocket," thank you for sharing your thoughts and adding to the list. Yes, I am too grateful for God's gifts. :D

I am grateful for the freshness of the spring air.
Also for the singing of the spring peepers in the swamp across the road.

I am most grateful for the Resurrection!

hypocritexposer said:
I am grateful for threads like this that keep us "grounded"

Good Morning, "Hypocritexposer,"
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on this subject. Let's keep the list going... Hope that you'll have a wonderful Monday!

I am grateful for our Savior.

I am grateful for family and friends.

I am grateful for the inner and outer strengths that keep me going.

I am grateful for the opportunities life has presented.

In the short term.... I am grateful that calving and lambing are over half done and are going well. :wink: :D

I am gratefull to have met and got to know gcreek.
In the US you had guys like Paul Bunyan.Billy the kid,Doc Holiday and Pecos Bill etc.
Up here we got gcreek and his kind.just as good or better
Gratefull for our many blessings
Gratefull to have a good dog and some great horses.
Gratefull for our friends.
Gratefull for the woman I married.dang stuborn. But awfull sweet.

Shepard said:
I am gratefull to have met and got to know gcreek.
In the US you had guys like Paul Bunyan.Billy the kid,Doc Holiday and Pecos Bill etc.
Up here we got gcreek and his kind.just as good or better
Gratefull for our many blessings
Gratefull to have a good dog and some great horses.
Gratefull for our friends.
Gratefull for the woman I married.dang stuborn. But awfull sweet.

don't want to burst your bubble ................but .............gcreek is born and bred USA :wink:

Today I am grateful that I survived another day in class, and that we arrived home safe and sound.

I am grateful that there are people in this world with the willingness to do research to find ways to win the battle against cancer.

I am grateful that I am making better food choices everyday.

I am grateful for opportunity to learn from people in this forum.

sweetbasil said:
Today I am grateful that I survived another day in class, and that we arrived home safe and sound.

I am grateful that there are people in this world with the willingness to do research to find ways to win the battle against cancer.

Just don't ever leave beef out of your food choices. Beef is good to eat, and it is good for you. :)

Soapweed said:
sweetbasil said:

Just don't ever leave beef out of your food choices. Beef is good to eat, and it is good for you. :)

Good morning, "Soapweed,"
No, actually I am trying to eat more protein and vegetables, and less bread pudding and pie :lol: to get back to my normal weight :wink: Hope that you'll have a lovely Tuesday, a day filled with new opportunities.

I am grateful for my ability to ride a bicycle which served me as a tool to released stress from this morning.

I am grateful for the good people that comes in my life and their willingness to share their wisdom with me.

I am grateful for my mom's excellent health, my grandma's recovery, and for my own excellent health.

I am grateful for having had a productive day.

loomixguy said:
I'm grateful I don't get what I deserve. :wink:

AMEN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AM GRATEFUL FOR.....
HEALTHY CHILDREN

MY HEALTH

A ROOF OVER MY HEAD

WARM BED AT NIGHT

A FULL BELLY WHEN I GO TO SLEEP

A JOB (ESPECIALLY IN TODAY'S ECONOMY)

THE ABILITY TO STILL SPEAK MY MIND WHEN SO MANY OTHERS CANT

GOOD FRIENDS TO GET YOU THROUGH THE HELL OF DAY TO DAY LIVING SO THAT YOU MAY AWAKEN AND REALIZE THAT LIFE REALLY, TRULY IS BEAUTIFUL!!

THE FACT THAT I CAN SEE THE BLUE SKY, SMELL THE FRESH CUT GRASS AND FEEL THE DIRT BENEATH MY FEET!!

kris said:
loomixguy said:
I'm grateful I don't get what I deserve. :wink:

AMEN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AM GRATEFUL FOR.....
HEALTHY CHILDREN

MY HEALTH

A ROOF OVER MY HEAD

WARM BED AT NIGHT

A FULL BELLY WHEN I GO TO SLEEP

A JOB (ESPECIALLY IN TODAY'S ECONOMY)

THE ABILITY TO STILL SPEAK MY MIND WHEN SO MANY OTHERS CANT

GOOD FRIENDS TO GET YOU THROUGH THE HELL OF DAY TO DAY LIVING SO THAT YOU MAY AWAKEN AND REALIZE THAT LIFE REALLY, TRULY IS BEAUTIFUL!!

THE FACT THAT I CAN SEE THE BLUE SKY, SMELL THE FRESH CUT GRASS AND FEEL THE DIRT BENEATH MY FEET!!

Hello Kris,
Thank you for sharing your blessings with us. I am grateful that the a new month is just around the corner, this month was rather eventful, a car accident, taxes, car expenses, school expenses, among other things. I am too grateful for the blue sky and the beauty of spring.

SWEETBASIL----HERE IS TO A NEW MONTH AND LEAVING APRIL BEHIND!! I PRAY THAT MAY IS MUCH GENTLER ON YOU!! BEST WISHES TO YOU!!! :D

Latest posts