• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Great Work MRJ!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
Hats off to you and shorty for the work you've done in support of the Beef Checkoff and the article written for this months National Cattlemen magazine. It was very interesting reading about your trip to DC and sitting in on the Supreme Court Hearing.

Cheers to MRJ (and Shorty too!):

I agree with Cal's post---thanks for writing the informational piece in the magazine, and also thanks for all of your dedicated work on behalf of the checkoff.

Are you going to get one of the t-shirts with the new ads on them? I think I'll get a couple. I didn't realize they were selling them in San Antonio or I would have bought them there.

Have a great day, and I hope you're getting some moisture.

TTB

Thanks guys! It was fun to write that for the magazine. Only problem was the "pain" of having to decide what to leave out to fit the space available. That court building is fascinating and the restoration of it to mint condition is fabulous! I still find it hard to believe the Justices are allowed to burn wood in those old fireplaces! But I'm sure the built in sprinkler systems are engineered to account for any danger from them.

No rain yet. I'm tempting it with laundry out on the line. Have heard some static on the radio like there must be some cloud activity, though.

Think I will really go out on a "faithfulness" limb and go scatter some wild flower seed into the winds pretty soon.

MRJ

No rain yet. I'm tempting it with laundry out on the line. Have heard some static on the radio like there must be some cloud activity, though.

Maybe you should try washing your truck. That always makes it rain for me. :lol:

Did that Sunday! It's still clean, so maybe it's building up to be a real significant amount of rain.

MRJ

Think they said it would most likely be between end of March and end of June, more likely later than earlier. Have heard since that this current session has been a heavy work load for the court, so my GUESS is not before late June.

MRJ

Latest posts