• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Greatest beef marketing idea EVER!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
I've finally found the way to become rich as a rancher!!!! I will share it with you all if you all promise to keep it under wraps.

For only $19.00 a month I will allow individuals or even families, to name one of my cows. That is less than .65 cents a day!!! I will call the cow they name by that name for the rest of its life. I'll send them a picture of the cow and they can point to it and tell their friends how "Matilda" is a cow on a ranch that makes plant based protein for human consumption!!!! On the premium plan of only $30.00 a month, I'll provide an annual picture of Matilda and each new calf. And they can name the calves! When Matilda reaches the end of her natural life, they will have the chance to name her replacement heifer who takes her place. (For a small processing and administrative fee, of course) I'll accept direct deposit and payment can be made monthly or all upfront each January. Now the fact I only have two dozen cows may present a problem. So I will need to "adopt" some cows as this venture grows. You can apply to me directly if you'd like to have me consider your cattle for adoption. (A small administrative fee of $75 per application will be charged, along with a $100 for a back ground check on Canadian applicants)
I will offer franchises to have your own name a cow business and those prices can be discussed privately on my yacht.

This operation will be Vegan and Organic and meet all UN mandates for reducing greenhouse gases as it's a proven fact cows with names do not release as much methane as regular cattle or Buffalo. I fully expect a congressional medal once this operation is up and running. Sadly, bulls are not eligible for naming as they all already have name like son of a blank and dirty blank blank blanker blanker!!!

More info to follow!!!! Please stay tuned
😂😂😂
DA3F1711-C280-486A-B49B-A3C81A82BF8F.jpeg

I've finally found the way to become rich as a rancher!!!! I will share it with you all if you all promise to keep it under wraps.

For only $19.00 a month I will allow individuals or even families, to name one of my cows. That is less than .65 cents a day!!! I will call the cow they name by that name for the rest of its life. I'll send them a picture of the cow and they can point to it and tell their friends how "Matilda" is a cow on a ranch that makes plant based protein for human consumption!!!! On the premium plan of only $30.00 a month, I'll provide an annual picture of Matilda and each new calf. And they can name the calves! When Matilda reaches the end of her natural life, they will have the chance to name her replacement heifer who takes her place. (For a small processing and administrative fee, of course) I'll accept direct deposit and payment can be made monthly or all upfront each January. Now the fact I only have two dozen cows may present a problem. So I will need to "adopt" some cows as this venture grows. You can apply to me directly if you'd like to have me consider your cattle for adoption. (A small administrative fee of $75 per application will be charged, along with a $100 for a back ground check on Canadian applicants)
I will offer franchises to have your own name a cow business and those prices can be discussed privately on my yacht.

This operation will be Vegan and Organic and meet all UN mandates for reducing greenhouse gases as it's a proven fact cows with names do not release as much methane as regular cattle or Buffalo. I fully expect a congressional medal once this operation is up and running. Sadly, bulls are not eligible for naming as they all already have name like son of a blank and dirty blank blank blanker blanker!!!

More info to follow!!!! Please stay tuned
😂😂😂
View attachment 2646
well in the meantime don't bad mouth McD, Bruger King, Culvers and other hamburger joints, , they still sell lot of our product. Or people that over cook a steak and pour ketchup on it as they keep buying. ok good luck with that project sounds like too much record keeping and paper work for me.

Last edited:
What if the cows are black? Heck for $50 a month I will let the cow live out her entire life here on the ranch. And for $100 a month for her entire life when she passes we will bury her with a full funereal. Even flowers on her grave.
Justin can name those sheep...... On second thought you might not want to let him too close to the sheep.

What if the cows are black? Heck for $50 a month I will let the cow live out her entire life here on the ranch. And for $100 a month for her entire life when she passes we will bury her with a full funereal. Even flowers on her grave.
Justin can name those sheep...... On second thought you might not want to let him too close to the sheep.
You missed my point,, How could they tell and who would be comparing if you shipped the picture of one black cow to everybody who paid.
Make more money as you would only need to feed one and she could be the cow of a thousand names.

You missed my point,, How could they tell and who would be comparing if you shipped the picture of one black cow to everybody who paid.
Make more money as you would only need to feed one and she could be the cow of a thousand names.
I thought you meant the black cows get called lot's of names, lol

I've heard of that before, but it wasn't just charging for names that got the guy in trouble.
He sold a few cows to a lot of people. But he got caught. He had borrowed money on a few cows that he ran around a hill when the banker was there to count. He got caught trying to flee the country. I think he is in the big house now. This happened in SD. The guy was selling to his own restaurant, the way I remember. It was a big deal. Took down a lot of folks. I'll see if I can find that story.

My brothers and I were joking one day when we used to guide hunters. A few guys asked us about cow elk tags. We decided we should buy cow elk or three and train them so when we turned them loose they'd run across the mnt and head back to our corral. We could just keep selling elk hunts and never kill an elk 😁😁😁
We didn't do it, of course. But as dumb as most hunters are, it could be done I bet ya

Back a lot of years ago, I was in college so it was several centuries ago. Went to a place that had a lot of buffalo. They were bangs testing the herd. They had a field full of the positives. They were advertising buffalo hunts. A hunter would show up and pay $$$$ to shot a buffalo. One cowboy would take the hunter out searching high and low. In the mean time they would cut out a banger and herd it up into the hills. Eventually the cowboy would take the hunter to the canyon. There is a big one.... Bang.... good job you got nice one. I guarantee you those buffalo hunts cost a lot more than a banger buffalo was worth to slaughter.

Latest posts