• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

H

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
GEE abiout got ran over trying to cross the road this morning with a couple round bales on the tractor a bull wagon flying down the road on top it said Flying H , my toughts he not leaning any more :) :lol:

Sorry about that Jody! :oops: I was hauling a load of sasquatches up to BMR for a crossbreeding program we are trying to get started. He told me if i got them there quick he'd buy me a case of Pepsi so i was picking them up and putting them down. I saw several terrified ranchers hauling big round bales as i sped past and wondered if you were among them? :D Anyhooo, the bigfoots are delivered and now i am trying my best to find BMR so we can discuss our breeding program where we cross EXT dams to a Sasquatch sire and then sell the offspring to Gcreek for predator control. The trouble i find myself facing is finding BMR! He walked out through the load of bigfoots i just unloaded and vanished! :shock: He blends in exactly like the rest of them and i cannot find him. :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like a family reunion of something! Well, i better go keep looking. After comparing some up to date photos of BMR with the sale catalog from the Squatch outfit, i think i can get him sorted out of the corral. I just need to find the tallest, goofiest lookin', biggest footed, kinda silver tipped haired one in the bunch and see if he mother's up! :D :wink: 8) :p :D

No need to to go to all that trouble there Windy River H.

I'll just pay you the Pepsi and you can roam around the range and BS my unwanted dependants to death. :wink:

gcreekrch said:

I'll just pay you the Pepsi and you can roam around the range and BS my unwanted dependants to death. :wink:
you will need to feed him too gcreek :wink:

jodywy said:
gcreekrch said:

Won't he live on snowballs and promises like our cows? :? :lol:

gcreekrch said:
jodywy said:
gcreekrch said:

Send the snowballs asap and i promise i will be up to help ya hay! :D

leanin' H said:
gcreekrch said:
jodywy said:

Send the snowballs asap and i promise i will be up to help ya hay! :D
ever see how many duch ovens he has on the coals , be cheaper to feed the bears and wolves. :D

Latest posts