• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hanta Yo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Why, Thank You everyone :D I :heart: my Ranchers.net family :D

Thanks for the good wishes, the good kiddings. TTB, glad your day is great. Mine started with a call from our postmaster, she turns 50 next month so she gave me a little bad time :) drove the 16 mi to the post office and picked up the package that was there waiting and she gave me a nice Happy BD hug. We gave her melons :D Came home, opened the big package from my oldest son, lil stinker sent me all kinds of "Over the Hill" stuff, I think MCG thinks she's going to be cute and post pics of all that stuff :? Oh, well. We tagged calves, moved bulls (with a 5 gal white bucket can you beleeeeeve that?) and moved the old cows to their calving pasture after tagging 4 babies out of that group! Making my favorite cake in the world, Red Velvet Cake.

sw has something up his sleeve for dinner, don't know what, and NO, he is NOT in the doghouse :wink: he's just been busy :wink:

Thanks again for the good wishes, I luv :heart: you all, dear family :heart:

muahahahahahahahah :twisted: :twisted:

Hanta Yo had to go into town to pick up a package from the post office, it was her presents from her oldest son :lol:

Here are pics of the presents :lol:

records026.jpg

records028.jpg

records030.jpg

records033.jpg

records034.jpg

records035.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

montana cowgurl said:
muahahahahahahahah :twisted: :twisted:

Hanta Yo had to go into town to pick up a package from the post office, it was her presents from her oldest son :lol:

Here are pics of the presents :lol:

records026.jpg

records028.jpg

records030.jpg

records033.jpg

records034.jpg

records035.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Musta gotten your :twisted: from your dad :wink:

DOC HARRIS said:
HANTA YO-
HANTA YO!
DONT LET 'EM BUG YOU AS BEFO'
THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS , DON'T YOU KNOW!
THEY'RE OLD, DECREPIT - HAVE LOST THEIR "GO!"
AND DON'T FEEL YOUTHFUL ANYMO'.
SO STAND UP STRAIGHT - DON'T STOOP LOW,
AND LET YOU'RE CHARMING BEAUTY SHOW,
'CAUSE YOU'VE GOT "50" MORE GOOD YEARS TO GO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR!

DOC AND RUTHIE HARRIS

ya know, as I read this one, I could swear i heard a "gangsta rap" beat in my head...hmmmmmmm....bet I could sing this to a nice rap beat....nah...wouldn't wanna scare anyone!!! :lol: :lol: Good one, doc!!! hanta...hope your birthday was WONDERFUL as you are...despite the over the hill gifts from the family!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a nice day. What did SW come up with for supper?

Here you go Nicky, shrimp cocktail, green salad, twice baked potatoes made with Yukon golds and fresh chives, sirloin tip roast cooked in the smoker cooker and fresh ground horseradish washed down with Cold Duck. This sounds like Grandpa on HeeHaw :!:

sw said:
Here you go Nicky, shrimp cocktail, green salad, twice baked potatoes made with Yukon golds and fresh chives, sirloin tip roast cooked in the smoker cooker and fresh ground horseradish washed down with Cold Duck. This sounds like Grandpa on HeeHaw :!:

don't forget my birthday in march, sw!!! come and cook me a dinner like that (and bring your wonderful family for a fun weekend!!) and we will call it "good"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hanta, Sounds like this might be an oppertunity to make a little cash :idea: ....Instead of take home chef, like on tv.....I'm thinking rent a birthday chef... :D :nod: :wink:

Muah ha ha ha ha ha *hack, hack, cough cough*ha, ha ha. lol. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Think of it this way... you're a half a century now!!!!! :twisted: Hope you had a good one.

sw, wanna come help me gut, and cook some fresh witetail for supper tonight??? We'll hafta pull my 'sitck' out of 'im first ;)

I do!!!! Thats about all the work Ive got to do cause we've had city people wanting to drive machinerey for us, oh, and I get to fix combine after they 'destroy it', so it gets fixed with duct tape. lol.

Yep, *SNIFF* I think i could eventually be a pro window wiper now, *sniff*

Let's see... since I have no quad cause someone *city slicker, cough, cough* drove it into a slough so its stuck, so either I'll hafta walk, or take the lawn mower... prolly sometime next year ;)

katrina said:
Hanta, Sounds like this might be an oppertunity to make a little cash :idea: ....Instead of take home chef, like on tv.....I'm thinking rent a birthday chef... :D :nod: :wink:

Now that is an EXCELLENT idea!!!! Heck, Hanta...ya could make enough to actually sit back and enjoy some soap operas or watching Oprah!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

I wouldn't be so sure of that Tim (the toolman). I may be cheap but I can be had. Put your orders in and the correct dates so I can mark my calendar so I know where and when I have to be. I can see a sideline business coming together here. Oh yeah, and the guy who owns this place that we lease from is having a big wingding here on October 14, he turns 61 and his brother turns 59 so they are having a joint 60th, so that day is taken. He wants a band, a bon fire, meals from Friday night through Sunday morning, of course a large bar selection, stage coach rides, horseback rides, target shooting and all of this for around 30 people
Anybody want to guess who is getting stuck with the details? He has people coming from Europe and all over the states and he wants to make an impression. I think I have to go to Hawaii and visit the Marines that week, anybody want a job?

sw----i'd like to reserve you and the entire family for March 1st and for March 23rd and for May 20th----you for the cooking and the wife, daughter and marine for the fine company :wink: :wink: :wink: the 1st and 23rd are mine and cowboyup's birthdays and the 20th of may will be when the demodriver graduates from high school!!! :D :D :D :D

Latest posts