• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Birthday, Cowboyup!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
DSCN0747.jpg

Happy 40th...errrrrr....uhmmmmm....I mean "22nd"....AGAIN!!!! :wink: :wink:

DSCN1021.jpg

WAKE UP, COWBOY!! You're burning daylight.....and you're gonna miss the party!!! :D :D :D

Wish ya'll could be here to help us in our saying goodbye to cowboyup's "youth" and ease in his transition into the 40's!!! :lol: :wink:

Happy Birthday as for being 40 its just a number but of course I'M NOT 40 yet :lol2: :nod:

Happy Birthday. They say 50 is the new 40, so you are actually only 30. :wink: :???: :lol:

Hope you have a good day. How could it be bad, spending it with someone as cheerful as ranchwife. :!:

Have a good one young man, the ride is just beginning :wink:

DemoDriverGus said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAD (emphasis on the OLD) :lol: :lol:

careful, gus....i will have the camera out tonight to take pix of the celebrations...uhhhh..i mean "services" :wink: ....you might just end up in one or two!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinglebob said:
DemoDriverGus said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAD (emphasis on the OLD) :lol: :lol:

With a daughter this age, I can see why he's OLD MAD! :lol:

Oh, absolutely!!! Amazing that the man does not have one single grey hair on his head!!!! My dad blamed me for his "going chrome dome" by the time he was 40 and I was 17....hmmmm...come to think of it, maybe I WAS the reason!! shhhhhhh...don't tell gus....or cowboyup!! :shock: :wink:

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY COWBOY-UP,AND I'M SURE YOU SPENT IT THE BESY WAY POSSIBLE,WITH YOUR FAMILY :D

Latest posts