• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Mother's Day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
Hope all you fine, wonderful, amazing women have a great Mother's Day! We appreciate all the countless things ya do for us members of the male speices! :D

Since Mrs. H' already has the best present ever by having the ultimate privilage of spending her life with me, i didn't get her anything fancy! :shock: :D Except, now that i think about it, i might have to make a quick trip to town. :shock: :D

Mrs. H', you are my best friend! You are smoking hot, drop dead gorgeous! 8) You are a great bill-payer, shirt washer, cut bandager, short order cook, budget strecher, homework checker, vaccum operator, garden tender, calf puller assistant, hay truck driver, gate swinger and husband tamer! :D Me and the kids couldn't live without ya and we know the Lord blessed us with the best Mother on the earth! :D Thank you for all the long nights taking care of a sick kid or calf! Thank you for the wonderful support in all my crazy undertakings! Thank you for your green eyes and beautiful smile! Thanks for two beautiful, smart, happy kids! (Thank the Lord they take after their momma) Thank you for all the times you wanted to shoot me but somehow did not! And Thank you for the best life i could ever imagine. You are my girl! :D Happy Mother's Day Darlin'! :D :D
DSC00032.jpg

What are you after now? :p

This is the first Mother's Day in years that we haven't branded calves here. Sooooo, we're going to the neighbor gal's to brand her's. :lol:

Going to do a bunch on Tuesday.

It is a beautiful day for Mothers in this area, sunny and warm.

Latest posts