• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Haytrucker

Reaction score
To one and all. I'm truly thankful for the exact same things I was 40 years ago, won't be around in 40 more. My point is the real important things don't change. Happy Thanksgiving friends.

Remember turkey is for the dogs - if they'll even eat it. I've got a cur that won't eat turkey. Guess she's smarter than a lot of people - LOL. Happy rib roast day, everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from our family. Remember to count your blessings often, especially today. I'm grateful for the freedom to live in a great nation. I'm grateful for a wonderful heritage and the amazing people who carved out a life and a ranch in a beautiful place. I'm grateful for family and friends who i treasure more than anything else. I'm grateful for a God who knows me and loves me in spite of all my flaws and scars. I'm grateful for great horses, comfortable saddles and every chance I get to throw a leg over a horse. Y'all have a fine day!

These pictures seem appropriate for today. We spent the better part of the day after some cows. Passed by "Turkey Rock" coming home and also saw a flock of Rio Grande wild turkeys.
28884F05-CEAB-4F65-BA39-AC95714710F1.jpeg
FF1051B7-ABB8-4DBE-85B3-3331B010D61D.jpeg

Latest posts