• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has anyone seen any info about the positive BSE cow?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
TimH said:
Ranchwife- "THIS is why i stay away from Bull Session......folks like you, TimH!! I was simply STATING what was written in the paper....the same paper that quoted the cow as being born in the US...not sure if in Texas or exactly where...now they are supposedly trying to link this cows dna with "the rest of the herd"!! No need to be such a turd, TimH
See ya, folks!! This ranchwife is going back to the coffee shop where folks can be folks and actually put aside differences for awhile....ya'll can keep TimH for yourselves!!! "

I'm a turd for asking a simple question???? :???: I certainly wasn't trying to be a turd, so I am very sorry that you think I am a turd.
Most people that I would consider turds are guilty of much turdier things than posing a simple question.....turdier things like calling someone else a turd for no good reason.
Sorry you took my question the WRONG way,Ranchwife. Perhaps you should try out the de-caf while you're hanging out in the coffee shop. :wink:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Nothing worse than a turd being 1/2 bubble off level. A sleazy turd too!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get him, ranchwife. You had every right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah,get his ole Bennie Hill watching, half bubble off butt good,he oughta know better than to try to pick on one of the coffe shop gang....................good luck

Mike- "AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Nothing worse than a turd being 1/2 bubble off level. A sleazy turd too!!!!!!!
Get him, ranchwife. You had every right. "

Haymensa- "Yeah,get his ole Bennie Hill watching, half bubble off butt good,he oughta know better than to try to pick on one of the coffe shop gang....................good luck"

Don't you two have anything better to do than to traumatize me?? :? :(

Perhaps, Mike, you could copy and paste another bestiality article for everyone to enjoy, and I'm sure that Haymensa could just copy and paste something.....anything!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlike you two turds, I was NOT TRYING to pick on anyone. :lol:

TimH said:
Mike- "AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Nothing worse than a turd being 1/2 bubble off level. A sleazy turd too!!!!!!!
Get him, ranchwife. You had every right. "

Haymensa- "Yeah,get his ole Bennie Hill watching, half bubble off butt good,he oughta know better than to try to pick on one of the coffe shop gang....................good luck"

Don't you two have anything better to do than to traumatize me?? :? :(

Perhaps, Mike, you could copy and paste another bestiality article for everyone to enjoy, and I'm sure that Haymensa could just copy and paste something.....anything!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlike you two turds, I was NOT TRYING to pick on anyone. :lol:

If I were trying to "traumatize" someone I would talk about their dirty, nasty, stinking, rotten UNDERWEAR! :wink:

Hey Mike was'nt it "tiny tim" that said he wears his under wear till they are stiff and his wife makes him throw em in the creek?...............good luck

reader (the Second) said:
ranchwife said:
TimH said:
Ranchwife- "...but the Butte Standard reported that the cow was born BEFORE the "ban" was put in place for certain feeds....."

Here's something to scratch your head about, how can they possibly know WHEN she was born without first knowing WHERE she was born????? :???: :???:

THIS is why i stay away from Bull Session......folks like you, TimH!! :x I was simply STATING what was written in the paper....the same paper that quoted the cow as being born in the US...not sure if in Texas or exactly where...now they are supposedly trying to link this cows dna with "the rest of the herd"!! No need to be such a turd, TimH :x
See ya, folks!! This ranchwife is going back to the coffee shop where folks can be folks and actually put aside differences for awhile....ya'll can keep TimH for yourselves!!! :roll: :roll:

Actually, RW, this forum has become nearly united on the issue of the USDA's handling of this case. Folks have been positively genial around here in their united disgust...

maybe my eyes are deceiving me, reader 2nd, but i do not believe i ever mentioned the USDA!!!! I, too, am not exactly happy with the way they have handled things.....wayyyyyy too much cover up in my own opinion and not enough of watching out for the consumer! :D

HAY MAKER said:
Hey Mike was'nt it "tiny tim" that said he wears his under wear till they are stiff and his wife makes him throw em in the creek?...............good luck

Sung to the tune of "Santana's" -"Evil Ways", by Tim's wife;

YOU GOT TO CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR... TIMH,
BEFORE I START LOVIN YOU,
YOU'VE GOT TO CHANGE....TIMH
AND EVERY WORD THAT I SAY, IT'S TRUE.

YOU'VE GOT ME RUNNING AND HIDING
AND HOLDING MY NOSE
YOU'VE GOT ME SNEAKING AND PEEPING
AND SMELLING A ROSE

THIS CAN'T GO ON.............
LORD KNOWS YOU GOT TO CHANGE..............

Alabama- "Never mind!!!!
I never those questions would start a name calling contest."

I don't have time to play with Mike and Haymaker right now, but here is what I think about your original question and why. Just my opinion.
I'm pretty sure that Secretary Johanns(or someone from USDA) was quoted in the press,2 weeks ago, saying this cow was 8 years old. That tells me that the traceout was already done. So why the lack of further info right now,you ask??? Announcing that she was born before the feed ban is a good move. Announcing where she was from,before they are absolutely 100% sure would not be a good move. USDA NEEDS to get it right. The last thing they need right now is more confusion.
Once again, that's just my opinion. :)

TimH said:
Alabama- "Never mind!!!!
I never those questions would start a name calling contest."

I don't have time to play with Mike and Haymaker right now, but here is what I think about your original question and why. Just my opinion.
I'm pretty sure that Secretary Johanns(or someone from USDA) was quoted in the press,2 weeks ago, saying this cow was 8 years old. That tells me that the traceout was already done. So why the lack of further info right now,you ask??? Announcing that she was born before the feed ban is a good move. Announcing where she was from,before they are absolutely 100% sure would not be a good move. USDA NEEDS to get it right. The last thing they need right now is more confusion.
Once again, that's just my opinion. :)

Too late for "more confusion". They already announced that the samples got mixed in with other animal parts.
Like the song?

Mike- "Like the song?"

Ya. I loved it.Very clever. :roll:

What do you think of THIS little ditty.....

"Mike-is-a-turd"(sung to the tune of"Mockingbird" by James Taylor)

Mike i-is.....
A tu-urd......
Hey everybody have you heard?
Mike from Alabama is a turd ....

Thats all I got so far but you get the idea!! You like it?? :lol: :lol:

TimH said:
Mike- "Like the song?"

Ya. I loved it.Very clever. :roll:

What do you think of THIS little ditty.....

"Mike-is-a-turd"(sung to the tune of"Mockingbird" by James Taylor)

Mike i-is.....
A tu-urd......
Hey everybody have you heard?
Mike from Alabama is a turd ....

Thats all I got so far but you get the idea!! You like it?? :lol: :lol:

Turd!

Ranchwife- "guess i have all this "ribbing" comin
my apologies, TimH, for letting my behind overload my mouth!! "

Oh, thats all right Ranchwife. I'll try to be more careful about how I word things in the future. :)
And besides,all this ribbing is aimed directly at "Mikey". I think he likes it!!! :lol: :lol:

Tim:"I'll try to be more careful about how I word things in the future"

I'll take that as an admission to being a turd. 8) 8)

TimH said:
Ranchwife- "...but the Butte Standard reported that the cow was born BEFORE the "ban" was put in place for certain feeds....."

Here's something to scratch your head about, how can they possibly know WHEN she was born without first knowing WHERE she was born????? :???: :???:

A. 1 year brand. A. 2 tattoo. A. 3 ear tag with year of birth. A. 4 "other".

Didn't we hear that they know where she came from but are doing the DNA so they can prove it?

I know, I know, probable, non-judgmental answers are not nearly so much fun as blaming conspiracies!

MRJ

MRJ- "I know, I know, probable, non-judgmental answers are not nearly so much fun as blaming conspiracies! "

If you haven't already read my post in this very thread, MRJ ,that was made at 8:14 this morning, perhaps you should. Or re-read it.....except slower. :roll:

MRJ:"Didn't we hear that they know where she came from but are doing the DNA so they can prove it?

But four other cattle's "parts" got mixed in with the cow in question.? Go figure!

The U.S., as one of the largest beef producing nations on earth, should have the finest, most up-to-date testing labs in the world with the proper procedures in sampling to back it up. There are no conspiracies here! All the screw-ups by the USDA are fact! I am thoroughly embarrassed that I am at the mercy of these people protecting my damn livelihood.
If the NCBA had any b@lls they would ask for the resignation of everyone involved, IMMEDIATELY!
Do you not know that we lost $175.00 per head (NCBA figure) last year and are likely to lose more this year? Prices may be good now, but when prices normalize there will be little chance to make that lost money back.

Well if you want to ID that cow MRJ, that the USDA says they did ,here would be the list of ID points;
COLOR of animal,
SEX of the animal,
Breed or mixed breed of the animal,
Tags on animal,
Tatoo on animal ,
Brands on animal,
Picture of the animal,
DNA of the animal,
Mouth picture of animal,
Did animal have horns?,
name of animal owner who had render pick it up,County where cow came from,Driver of Render truck,Route map from truck driver,Reciept copy of animal to owner,Date of animal pickup and delivery and finally phone number of caller that wanted cow picked up.

Latest posts