• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Has, Or does anyone do.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hyistoic (sp) doctors ( if you can call them doctors) say that with all the pollutin in the enviroment and all the processed foods now available it is reccommended to cleanse your body... The liver and the intestines are known to hold these toxicans... They say that in your intestines you can hold ponds of fecal matter..... This cleansing is suppost to get rid of the toxicans. Making you feel great and have a clean liver and intestine to do there specific functions..........

Toxicans???? Is that found in Mexicans??

I believe the word is toxicants.....but better ck with the Spelling Meister just to be sure!!!

A good bottle of Jose Cuervo will do the trick
Come on down we just happen to have some in the cabinet!!!

:D :D :D

kolanuraven said:

I believe the word is toxicants.....but better ck with the Spelling Meister just to be sure!!!

No kola ,what you find in Mexicans around here is pinto's.......Katrina,quit messin around with all that health food stuff,gonna make you sick........just get you a quart of whiskey and start drinking it early in the morning,dont stop till you got it drunk and you drunk,should clean you out on both ends........................good luck

kolanuraven said:

Okay Hillary

Is that the "Dr" on late night tv?? He looks like he needs worming(just my opinion) Yes there may be fecal matter your innerds.Thats what they're FOR!! If a real Dr didn't tell you to do this,stop now..you are gonna end up like that radio contestant that drank all that water to win a "wii"
Remember what happened to her? She messed up her chemistry bad.
You are gonna do the same..

Why is it that people will believe the most outlandish things that someone tells them? My mom had a sore throat,somone told her to take a Tabelspoon of Woustshire sauce..And she did!! Like to have burned her throat up!!!

My grandmother has a old lady friend who got in something of that same fix like your Mom did Peg.

Seems some of the old ' hens' told this woman that the cure for hemmaroids was a big daub of Mentholateum!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My grandmother, who could out cuss any sailor, wouldn't even relay all the language she said her friend spoke out!!!

Katrina, spend the bucks and get a colonics treatment. I'm working up the guts to try it myself but have an unnatural fear of hoses in that general area if ya get what I'm hinting at :shock: . I have seen people who are really ill get it done and they feel SOOOOOO much better after having it done. Gets all of the gook right out of there.

Judith, That's what I was dodging... :shock: I didn't want to do the tube thingy...... I just couldn't stand the horrid green mud stuff in the glass. I couldn't keep it down and it taste soooooo bad... So guess i'm done....
I have done another brand and got along pretty good.

I don't blame ya for dodging "the tube" Some areas of the body should be clearly labeled "exit only" :D

Latest posts