• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HAT, South Devon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

insider

Reaction score
Dont' be deceived by these two RCALF cheerleaders:

HAT:

POST 1) I'll stay on the fence since i'm new, but what is R-Calf? I'm told that I got $800 per calf this year because of them. They sound like a top notch org.

POST2) Why wouldn't all ranchers support R-Calf, when R-Calf keeps cattle prices high?

POST3) Why should we test anymore than we already have? Canada didn't start testing agressively until they found their BSE cows and we have never had a native case of BSE. If we were in the same boat as Canada I would fully expect to test as they do. The owner of our sale barn said that the Canadians want us to find a BSE cow so bad they will do and say anything to find one? What does everyone think?

POST4) Well my sale barn owner said that the NCBA wants to open the border which would compromise our BSE free status and cause our prices to go down.

SOUTH DEVON:

POST1) I guess what i just want to know is what everyone thinks about this issue, what they think we should do to improve our status, and any other input. I am writing a paper with your input and suggestions, names WILL NOT BE MENTIONED, unless you request it.

Thankyou,
Sam Fraser

POST2) Great, you guys post fast, i need opinions, blow off some steam if you want to, i need all angles. Personally, i am a member of R-CALF, and the MCA, and i need this input to have a non-bias view on this subject and learn more from a different perspective.

POST3) Ok, good thread, keeping it alive by asking this:

If canada's quality control is so good, and they're government involvement is second to none why are the only cases of BSE reported in the US from canadian cattle, and why are canidian feedlots, and feeders still feeding animal by-products? You must clean the leaves out of the raingutter before the water will flow. STOP feeding animal by-products, and test, quarintene, and eliminate possible threats to the canidian food supply, and the american food supply.

POST4) Cowsense,

I will interject some opinions every now and then to get a stimulus out of people, that makes for good views. If you think my head is in the sand, tell me where the cattle in confirmed cases of BSE in the US originated from, and why in a recent test of alberta, and BC feedlots did inspectors still find feeders that are using animal by-products? I am not blabbing about rcalf or anything, i want to know!

Any R-Calfer should be embarrassed by these two "new" posters!

insider- You have anymore sound inside info like the R-CALF membership list you posted the other day--Many of us were surprised but pleased to see that MRJ was an R-CALF member....... :lol:

Yes I am an r-calf member, but i did not hide it, nor did i hide my name. I am proud of it, but i also like to hear the other side of the story. As for calling me an embarrasment, hmmmm. Well, there is no reason for mud-slinging, i just like a good debate, and i dont like it when people say things about people they do not know. That is very ignorant, please do not continue to do that. I have a open mind, and i can think for myself, i just choose to think differently than you, is that a bad thing?

OT: "Many of us were surprised but pleased to see that MRJ was an R-CALF member......."

That's the second time you lied OT!

Being on an email list does not make you a member.

Par for your deceptive course!

~SH~

SH, you sure can twist things up. Insider posted the list as a membership list, OT was showing Insider he posts false info. Get a life.

Rancher: "Insider posted the list as a membership list, OT was showing Insider he posts false info."

Then perhaps OT should learn to talk straight and quit mumbling!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Rancher: "Insider posted the list as a membership list, OT was showing Insider he posts false info."

Then perhaps OT should learn to talk straight and quit mumbling!

~SH~

You couldn't tell what a joke I thought it was? Maybe I should take straight talking lessons from from you old great spinmaster :lol:

Latest posts