• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker, I got some pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OK PPRM,when you say you have some pictures,I assume you mean you have them on your "PC" now go to www.photobucket.com ,set up an account,they have both free and paid.They have good instructions just follow them.Once you get your pictures on photobucket,they have instuctions for posting on the web...............good luck PS it may seem confusing but it really is simple.So lets see those horses,and post back if you get stuck.

PPRM said:
I can't firure out how to paste them here, how do we do it???

PPRM

TXTibbs said:
I have a question....how do you get the pictures to show up in the message and not just a link to click on. I think someone asked that before but i can't find the answer. If its not to much trouble please let me know.

OK,you have your pics at photo bucket .Left click on the one you want posted here,that should make it independent from the rest,now right click on it ,you will see a menu screen,at the bottom,click on properties,that will get you to the properties screen,find the address(url)and get your cursor on it hold your cursor down as you drag it across the address,it should hi lite make sure you get it all.now on the bottom left corner of your key pad you will see your (ctrl) key while depressing your ctrl key depress the c key you now have your picture click ok in the properties screen get out of there and come over to ranchers,open your post as usual add text or what ever then you see that box at the top of your post that has

Latest posts