• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Haymaker She's back.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ohhhhhhh Hayshaker!!!!!!!!! :wink: Aren't you glad to see me??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

amazed said:
Ohhhhhhh Hayshaker!!!!!!!!! :wink: Aren't you glad to see me??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to tell you this Amazed but Haymaker isn't interested in your pretty face he wants to check out the size of your BUTT. :nod: :nod: :cowboy:

I'd like to meet Amazed too, BMR, you got her phone number, I might just give her a call!

I thought she looked like a movie star, isn't that the exchange in Hollwood. Seems they are always dialing it in movies?

Murgen said:
I'd like to meet Amazed too, BMR, you got her phone number, I might just give her a call!
Easy there Murgen. I put a picture of my ugly twin sister up by mistake. :wink:

amazed said:
Ohhhhhhh Hayshaker!!!!!!!!! :wink: Aren't you glad to see me??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forget it you Damn packer lover,I knew you would come back,post a picture of your belly,5 will git you 10 you are bare foot and pregnant,I aint interested in a bare footed packer loving pregnant canadian hussie :mad: :mad: :mad: ................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
amazed said:

Forget it you Damn packer lover,I knew you would come back,post a picture of your belly,5 will git you 10 you are bare foot and pregnant,I aint interested in a bare footed packer loving pregnant canadian hussie :mad: :mad: :mad: ................good luck
Purrrrrrrrrrfect!
I ain't interested in a beer bellied, mental midget, hillbilly, R-Halfer. :lol: :lol: :lol:........good luck eh!

amazed said:
HAY MAKER said:
amazed said:

Purrrrrrrrrrfect!
I ain't interested in a beer bellied, mental midget, hillbilly, R-Halfer. :lol: :lol: :lol:........good luck eh!

Yeah,and what are you gonna name your illegitimite brat,now that no one wants your fat ass,why don't you call it,"ranch ta rail" or "farm ta fork" :D :D :D .................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
amazed said:
HAY MAKER said:

Purrrrrrrrrrfect!

Yeah,and what are you gonna name your illegitimite brat,now that no one wants your fat ass,why don't you call it,"ranch ta rail" or "farm ta fork" :D :D :D .................good luck
Quite the imagination Hayseed! I am not pregnant and body is holding together just fine.

I think I have figured out your infatuation with the posteriers of women you haven't met and wanting to maintain a long distance, internet relationship where you never have to physically meet them. It is called "small man's" syndrome and is caused by trying to mask the pain of going through life having to stand as close to the urinal as possible for fear of being discovered. So sad! :lol: :lol: :lol: I am off to the city for a few days Haymaker to do some shopping so try not to take your frustration out on S.S.A.P. or Tam or any of the other women on this site. It's not their fault that not all men are created equal. :wink:

amazed said:
HAY MAKER said:
amazed said:
Purrrrrrrrrrfect!

Quite the imagination Hayseed! I am not pregnant and body is holding together just fine.

I think I have figured out your infatuation with the posteriers of women you haven't met and wanting to maintain a long distance, internet relationship where you never have to physically meet them. It is called "small man's" syndrome and is caused by trying to mask the pain of going through life having to stand as close to the urinal as possible for fear of being discovered. So sad! :lol: :lol: :lol: I am off to the city for a few days Haymaker to do some shopping so try not to take your frustration out on S.S.A.P. or Tam or any of the other women on this site. It's not their fault that not all men are created equal. :wink:

I got news for you Miss amazed,IM known as a ladies man around these parts,these ladies around here find out Hay maker will be in town Friday nite they all start shuffling around for their fanciest pair of under wear,course they dont have a rear end that has to be measured by two axe handles like you :wink: .................good luck PS I have a canadian hussie that's teaching me french,keeps hollering "bourre" in french :D :D

HAY MAKER said:
amazed said:
HAY MAKER said:

I got news for you Miss amazed,IM known as a ladies man around these parts,these ladies around here find out Hay maker will be in town Friday nite they all start shuffling around for their fanciest pair of under wear,course they dont have a rear end that has to be measured by two axe handles like you :wink: .................good luck PS I have a canadian hussie that's teaching me french,keeps hollering "bourre" in french :D :D
You know Haymaker guys that blow about being a ladies man are probably just that a ladiesman. :wink: I would rather have a gentlemen though. Gentlemen know how to treat a lady and Ladies men just think they do. Gentlemen would never comment on the size of a lady's butt or call her names. He would just admire her curves and enjoy her other assets like her brain. Unlike a Ladiesman that would make fun of her to the other men in the room and then go and try pick her up and expect a good time at her expence. So yes I can see where you are probably a "LADIESMAN" Haymaker. No Brains required right Haymaker. :wink:

Haymaker, apparently theres a history between you and amazed, new here so don't know about it . :lol: But instead of name calling try killen her with kindness :wink: women Hate that !!!!

Latest posts