• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

He is SUCH a girl..

Help Support Ranchers.net:

zephyrus31

Reaction score
This is probably going to get me in trouble and be charged for high treason (pfft, yea right!) but it seems 'dear' UK PM Anthony Blair uses and buys more cosmetics/makeup than the average British woman. How weird is that?! :shock: :lol:

he is a public figure and he has to look his best
you know osoon men will outpace women in cosmetic buying
the average male is now getting very concious of his image in public
he wants to look smart, he wants to look sauve and he wants to llok very very sexy

LMAO Southtexas, no it aint. never has been and never will be. If you paid attention I introduced him as "my best friend" Just because someone's the oposite sex and concidered best friends does NOT mean there's anything else goin on.
By the way, kinda a rude question on yer first post, dont ya thank???

Just because this is my first post does not mean I have not been reading the board.
Makes people wonder what is going on.
Another thing why are you getting so upset? Did the question strike a nerve?

geez....Lily..looks like this one's after a cat fight!

On this subject I gotta agree with you.. 90% of my close friends are men...with no hanky-panky involved. So I understand where you're coming from by having this guy as your friend.

You're right....that was RUDE to ask something like that...

Don't think Lilly's getting upset over nothing'think its got to do with attitude,yes south texas you were VERY rude...Mrs.Greg

Didn't upset me at all...it's almost the Norm when dealing with people that dont understand that there can be friendship between males and females without the other. I'll be the first to admit..we joke and kid around (shoer and I) but that comes from years of knowin each other.

Gwen you can only fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time.

Ladies you will see what I am talking about.

I dont even know who you are. I dont appreciate you tryin to undermine my friendship with Shoer with inuendos about us having something more than a friendship. We are, and have been for a long time, best friends. There's been people in the past try to undermine it by saying things similar to what you've said. He and My hubby are good friends as well.
So if you have a problem with me, or Shoer, why dont ya say it to me directly in a private message.

What's so wrong with having a man as your best friend??? My best friend is a man, too, he knows more about me and how I "tick" than any woman I know. We've been best friends going on 20 years now.

Lilly has quite a bit of credibility here, south tx. You must think you know her, or you think you have reason to go after her like this. But you are not going to raise doubt or discredit her on this forum. Most of us consider her a friend and nothing YOU say is going to change that.

Thanks for all ya'lls positive comments on this thread. I've always tried to treat others as I'd wanna be treated myself. I"m the same in person as i am on here, not tryin to fool anyone, or pull the wool over anyones eyes. I'm me......that's who I am.....plain and simple, nothin fancy about me.
I enjoy my life, my kids, family and friends. I enjoy gettin on here and laffin with/at some of the things that are posted. And I've learned alot too, never too old to learn somethin new. If I can help anyone with a question or problem, I'm more than willing to give it my best shot. But more times than not, I'm the one that's benefittin from the info that's posted on here. We are all the same, yet different, living in different areas of the United States and Canada all tryin to do our best with the things available to us.

I'd just forget it as it seems that jealous people always want to stir up something....maybe she hasn't any friends of her own..( with behaviour like that I can see why) ..and jealous of yours!!! It's possible!

Latest posts