• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hello again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Thought I might stop by and say hello to everyone. I am still a little peeved at a few that brought on this change, and their actions on the old bull session, but I suppose we are adaptable to change. I vowed I was done spending time here, but I kinda missed the fun.

When I first tried out this new forum it seemed terribly slow on my computer, but today it is a lot quicker for some reason.

Well, anyway I might be around to "shoot the bull" from time to time, so take care.

Welcome back real jake! I think we're all trying to adapt. Cutting off your nose to spite your face only inhibits your ability to breathe and your face probably won't care anyway!! Glad to have you back! Hope to see you quite a bit!

the real jake said:
Thought I might stop by and say hello to everyone. I am still a little peeved at a few that brought on this change, and their actions on the old bull session, but I suppose we are adaptable to change. I vowed I was done spending time here, but I kinda missed the fun.

When I first tried out this new forum it seemed terribly slow on my computer, but today it is a lot quicker for some reason.

Well, anyway I might be around to "shoot the bull" from time to time, so take care.

welcome back Jake,............good luck

Hey real jake, we've missed you!! I asked your cousin koj about you and he didn't seem to know where you were either. Now that you are on here, can either you of koj answer a question for me? I think I heard on the news that Faye Carbine died, is that true and if she did, do either of you know where I can find an obituary for her? The RCJ didn't have one online and I can't locate one anywhere else either.

EJ,
No snow on Sat. but we had between a skiff and and inch last nite, depending on how far up the road you go. It is nice here now, and kind of feels like spring today. Have a good one.

LB, I tried to send you an e-mail. Hope it went.

Latest posts