• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Here is a heads up:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Iim sad to say we had NO entries in the photo contest this week. :cry:
So here is the catagory for next week so you have more
time to get your entries in.

CALVES, LAMBS, KID GOATS or COLTS, running, laying
or playing.

I'm getting a bit concerned that members of ranchers are losing
interest in the photo contest. :cry: Our entries have been down.

Faster horses said:
Iim sad to say we had NO entries in the photo contest this week. :cry:
So here is the catagory for next week so you have more
time to get your entries in.

CALVES, LAMBS, KID GOATS or COLTS, running, laying
or playing.

I'm getting a bit concerned that members of ranchers are losing
interest in the photo contest. :cry: Our entries have been down.

It's calving time FH, if I can remember I do have a good one for this week.

I also wondered if others were busy or just lazy like me. :D

No time Faster, calving, putting in the crop, coaching lacrosse, election and a few boards take most of my spare time. I'll be back in the groove by mid July, maybe.

I think a bunch of us who submit have been very busy with life. Sorry I know I have been busy at work and my back has been bothering me so haven't been doing much.
Categories are fine... I might send in my baby chicks wed when they get here. My bigger ones aint that cute anymore LOL yeah I know but I dont have any other baby animals.
I will do my best to get more pics just have to figure out how to get them from email to a site ....I really dont like what they did with hotmail.

per said:
No time Faster, calving, putting in the crop, coaching lacrosse, election and a few boards take most of my spare time. I'll be back in the groove by mid July, maybe.

so i guess coffee at the A&W is a no go :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FH, the categories are just fine, it's just me trying to figure out how to post pic's :lol:

hayguy said:
per said:

FH, the categories are just fine, it's just me trying to figure out how to post pic's :lol:
I'll make time for coffee if you need your arm twisted to vote right. :wink:

per said:
hayguy said:
per said:

I'll make time for coffee if you need your arm twisted to vote right. :wink:

I've got Morton running up here. How do think i'm gonna vote :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. :lol: besides I don't want your dad huntin' me down

Latest posts