• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Royals

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Welcome to Canada, make sure you bring your long johns and mittens. :lol:

Couple of good games today, Hard on the home team fans getting behind early.

At least we shut Texas out of the World Series, never would have heard the end if it had been Rangers and Astros.

You'd think that when KC took last year's World Series to Game 7, and finally succumbing to Bumgardner and the Gigantes, that they might have earned just a tiny amount of respect. Nope. That was pretty apparent tonight on the ESECPN, when they spent what seemed like hours going over and over the Jay's win, but acted like it was quite distasteful to even report that KC won. They begrudgingly had short clips of Hosmer & Gordo, but couldn't find the time to visit with Cueto or Ned Yost. Ticks me off.

Your Jays better come with their hammers cocked. The Blue Crew will be ready.

loomixguy said:
You'd think that when KC took last year's World Series to Game 7, and finally succumbing to Bumgardner and the Gigantes, that they might have earned just a tiny amount of respect. Nope. That was pretty apparent tonight on the ESECPN, when they spent what seemed like hours going over and over the Jay's win, but acted like it was quite distasteful to even report that KC won. They begrudgingly had short clips of Hosmer & Gordo, but couldn't find the time to visit with Cueto or Ned Yost. Ticks me off.

Your Jays better come with their hammers cocked. The Blue Crew will be ready.

They seem to show up ready. And on target. :)

http://m.mlb.com/tor/video/topic/73497276/v523216283/textor-gm5-rangers-blue-jays-play-memorable-game-5/?c_id=tor

Yup. Tough game. Volquez was dealing. But stay tuned... :)

When they went to Texas down by 2 in a 5 game series, R.A. Dickey said, "We had to win 3 games, it didn't matter what order we win them in." LOL!

Worst thing is losing Encarnacion. He doesn't just bring a big bat, he brings a fear factor that makes pitchers shiver on the mound.

Stay tuned for what, exactly?

The Jays weren't ready today, either.

The Royals just have to win one more, no? Being down 2-0 in a best of five is a hard hole to climb out of. Not impossible, but very difficult... no margin for error.

Best of 7 series. I fully expect the jays to hit a few home runs in the three games in the dome. Kaufman stadium doesn't get talked about much but is a big advantage to the royals as they have well above average outfielders and lots of balls stay in that park that will be well out in others. Especially playing in cool late October. That double that hosmer hit in game one would have been way out in August. The royals aren't built to score a lot on home runs so it fits them well. Good pitching usually wins out in October. Price was dealing yesterday for sure until the 7th. This team never gets there dobber down even when opposing pitcher only alowed one base runner all day. I know listening on the radio I was ready to take the l and get the misery over with. Cause sure wasn't fun to listen to the first six innings. ;)

Even after the Jays rebuilt in August and went on that big winning tear, I said that they play too streaky which some couldn't understand. And it shows up against teams like the Royals. I don't like the Jays chances in this series because of their need to score a lot of runs, especially by the long ball. So it comes down to who's got the best pitchers and I don't think the Jays do. But then I didn't think they'd come back from facing the Rangers in Texas either. So that's why I said stay tuned cuz if they find their groove :shock: ...

And it's true that they should hit more home runs at home. That's why it was important to play to win even after they captured the division title - to keep home field advantage over KC. Gibbons blew that when he ran out the AAA team for the last few games.

14-2 Royals vs Jays. Now leading the best of 7 series 3 games to 1.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that the Blue Crew is World Series bound...AGAIN!

Let's go, Royals!

The Royals are looking like the team that the Jays were supposed to be. What a juggernaut. Tough climb for the Jays to get back in it.

loomixguy said:
This Royal team reminds me a lot of the 94 & 95 Husker teams. They will not be denied.

are there fake grades, women beaters, drug dealers and knocked up cheerleaders associated with the Royals?? that's what the 94 and 95 huskers represent to anyone outside Nebraska

According to you, that's all irrelevant. But it's relevant when it suits you.

Now who's the one name calling, urinating, and whining like a female dog or your hero from Montana who turned you into your pals?

Just go back to your cave and face Manhattan like a good Tater and worship your 1400 year old "Prophet". ;)

loomixguy said:
14-2 Royals vs Jays. Now leading the best of 7 series 3 games to 1.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that the Blue Crew is World Series bound...AGAIN!

Let's go, Royals!

That may just be a little premature. KC might well be on the way but I wouldn't bet the rent money on it. Jay's play their best ball when their backs are against the wall.
Go Jays!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Husker were beatable back in 94/95?

Negative. Jigs will need to change his Depends but the 95 team was arguably the best college football team to ever set foot on a football field. And that's not just my opinion.

Latest posts