• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

High Tech Redneck

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Was at a bull sale sitting around shooting the breeze when my friends cell phone rang turns out he had cows out all over his yard back home. He was trting to mastermind a solution with whoever was watching the place. Finally he said sic the dog on them he'll put them in-turns out whoever was there thought dog wouldn't listen to her. I told him to call the dog over and put the phone to his ear. He almost crapped himself'Put the goddamn dog on the phone then' lol.

I look for 3 days for my pinesol to clean with ...well I tod the dog he hid it ..well he did he went over to teh frige and barked i open it up behind the last months OJ there it was.... belive it or not.. so liston to the dog more.... hello

When i saw the post by Northern Rancher i sure did a double take. I thought maybe it was Ty checking in or Cory had something he needed to say from the hunting blind up yonder. Then i saw the date and got it figured out. Miss ya NR! :D

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i saw the post by Northern Rancher i sure did a double take. I thought maybe it was Ty checking in or Cory had something he needed to say from the hunting blind up yonder. Then i saw the date and got it figured out. Miss ya NR!
Me too........... :shock:

Funny thing is that I was just thinking about Cory in the past couple of days and wondering how the family is doing. My thoughts are with them.

Sure leaves a hole here without Cory's input.

Latest posts