• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hmmmmm. Question about ... women??!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Igot asked out and what do I do??!! I diddn't even think that I was that attractive... guess that it's the cowboy blood in me!!! Kinda interesting tho, I'm not the most popular guy round, but not even the hockey players havge gotten asked out yet, and I'm kinda quiet!! :shock: :shock: I diddn't even do anything, but they must like the country boyz!!! LOL

Must be the After shave Stud. :wink: Or the girl has been reading ranchers and is impressed with your Nickname. :cowboy:

OR it could be your a nice guy and the girl has good taste. :nod: 8)

Big Muddy rancher said:
Must be the After shave Stud. :wink: Or the girl has been reading ranchers and is impressed with your Nickname. :cowboy:

Nice!!!Yep I'm gonna be ripped in a few months time, we picked up a bowflex for the non-hunting/non calf chasing and roping season. Found out that I can hold my own with three other men, 22, 33, and 38. Held corran pannels for a bit of a weaning cause some cows and calves got away. Anyways a 780 lb steer with char in his blood tried to take me on. Grabbed the panels and heard a good crack in my back and held the bugger in. Geez. I could hardly walk for 10 mins, got someone to crack my back for me and I got back up and showed them men how to do it. And them was complanin about cold ears... :wink: :wink:

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Nice!!!Yep I'm gonna be ripped in a few months time, we picked up a bowflex for the non-hunting/non calf chasing and roping season. Found out that I can hold my own with three other men, 22, 33, and 38. Held corran pannels for a bit of a weaning cause some cows and calves got away. Anyways a 780 lb steer with char in his blood tried to take me on. Grabbed the panels and heard a good crack in my back and held the bugger in. Geez. I could hardly walk for 10 mins, got someone to crack my back for me and I got back up and showed them men how to do it. And them was complanin about cold ears... :wink: :wink:

You been holding out on use. You hadn't told us your a body builder. The Next Mr. Universe from Humbolt SK. WOW. Keep up the good work on staying in shape, but don't hurt yourself by lifting something to heavy cause it can hurt you bad for the rest of your life.. Working out on the Bowflex should be real good for you and do more reps at lighter weights. t not trying to lift to much . Keep it up and remember you have to tell us old guys what young people do on a date cause we can't remember that far back :cowboy:

I'm no body builder... I just want to get ready for moose hunting in October, Mulie huntin in September, and Whitetails in November. I doubt I'll go die hard on it. Prolly once a week. lol. I'm out walking along the 15 acres and the 20 acres corn fields with a rifle lookin fer coyotes cause We're calving. Sure feels good to see a new calf on the top of the hill suckin while youre drinkin your hot chocolate or coffee. The CHOKO sledding suit sure keeps me warm on those chilly days.lol.

We have 4 coyotes hanging up but haven't checked to see what they are worth yet. Hauled 1 mangy one to the pit and have had a couple i shot get away into the brush . Tough to track with no snow on the ground. Guess i should use a bigger rifle but i like my 223 cause it seem to hit pretty hard but not tear them up to much. I guess some shots aren't placed quite well enough.

Try a 150 yard shot with a .22!!!
Now that is fu! I hit him in the a!! and chased him far. Havent seen any since. I don't think I should be talking about this round her, eh?

Now that is fu! I hit him in the a!! and chased him far. Havent seen any since. I don't think I should be talking about this round her, eh?

No probably not the best date talk. School , computers and such. Can you go to a movie or is the date to a school dance? I don't suppose killin' thing impresses many girls these days unless you dating my daughter that likes to hunt. But she's to old for you and I don't let her go on dates with Studs.

Good shot with the 22. The best 22 shot I ever made was when I shot the coyote in the eye and the bullet never came out. A couple of young guys were here hunting and they couldn't beleive that i did that. Good thing they didn't ask me to do it again. :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:

No probably not the best date talk. School , computers and such. Can you go to a movie or is the date to a school dance? I don't suppose killin' thing impresses many girls these days unless you dating my daughter that likes to hunt. But she's to old for you and I don't let her go on dates with Studs.

Good shot with the 22. The best 22 shot I ever made was when I shot the coyote in the eye and the bullet never came out. A couple of young guys were here hunting and they couldn't beleive that i did that. Good thing they didn't ask me to do it again. :wink:

Hey, I'm no stud... this is the first girl ive ever gone out with!!! It was started by a rumor, it got around, and it stuck. lol. They say I don't get out too much. lol. how old is your daughter, anyways? Know any other girls that like huntin, cause rouns here, the ladies treat it like a baad, baad sin.

It's supposed to be to a movie. What do I do??!!

Big Muddy rancher said:

Hey, I'm no stud... this is the first girl ive ever gone out with!!! It was started by a rumor, it got around, and it stuck. lol. They say I don't get out too much. lol. how old is your daughter, anyways? Know any other girls that like huntin, cause rouns here, the ladies treat it like a baad, baad sin.

Well first i'd surprise her with a nice jar of fresh homemade 2005 coon bait, then perhaps offer to help her set a trapline. At the movie refrain from farting, scratching (anything), picking (anything)......and hopefully you bathed and brushed your teeth for the ocassion! If not, i'd recoomend putting atleast one seat between you and the gal. If you don't offer to buy her something to snack on she will think you think she is to fat and don't need anything and she will hate you right off.........if you do offer to buy her something she will still think you think she is fat and will hate you.....just keep mentioning the fresh jar of 2004 coon bait!

Hope all goes well! :lol:

nice Tibbs, by the way, are you single... :wink: j/j
Buy I don't have any coon bait, but I do have the man parts from the 6 bucks the family harvested!!! :roll: :shock:

TXTibbs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Well first i'd surprise her with a nice jar of fresh homemade 2005 coon bait, then perhaps offer to help her set a trapline. At the movie refrain from farting, scratching (anything), picking (anything)......and hopefully you bathed and brushed your teeth for the ocassion! If not, i'd recoomend putting atleast one seat between you and the gal. If you don't offer to buy her something to snack on she will think you think she is to fat and don't need anything and she will hate you right off.........if you do offer to buy her something she will still think you think she is fat and will hate you.....just keep mentioning the fresh jar of 2004 coon bait!

Hope all goes well! :lol:

I think I will back out of this cause you got a expert on the case now.
just don't listen when he tells you to loan your pants to a friend. :wink:

Well Shower remmber this 'somebody has to ask out the pretty ones' that's how i met my wife-she's beautiful inside and out-glad i got up the courage 20 some years ago.

Igot asked out and what do I do??!! I diddn't even think that I was that attractive... guess that it's the cowboy blood in me!!! Kinda interesting tho, I'm not the most popular guy round, but not even the hockey players havge gotten asked out yet, and I'm kinda quiet!! :shock: :shock: I diddn't even do anything, but they must like the country boyz!!! LOL

I'm going to take your question serious
You sound Young! How old are you?

Igot asked out and what do I do??

Have Fun and see to it she has Fun - Learn a few jokes and keep her laughing.
Go out to have Fun and Not to get layed. Most of my friends that go out for that one thing go home alone and Pis't Off (Their night was a waist)

I diddn't even think that I was that attractive... guess that it's the cowboy blood in me!!!

Keep it that way - women don't look at men the way we look at women!

Respect them for who they are and aways be the male but respect them.

THE BIGGEST THING - YOU BOTH HAVE FUN

Latest posts