• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

HMW (gay rights)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob said:
CattleRMe said:
Unless men that like woman can somehow be classified as male lesbians now................. :wink:

And here all the time I thought I was a regular lesbian! :shock:

No.... You're a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

(My husband always says that one... Amazing how many people don't get it. :lol: )

Well...here's my 2 cents worth...even though no body asked.

If people treat me good ,polite and proper, then I return the favor. I don't care who they sleep with, fornicate with, where and when and how they do it.

That is not my business as my details of my life is not theirs. ( Honestly I doubt they'd care hearing about calving, scours and retained placentas anyway!!!)

I got my hands full looking after my life and I sure their plate is full also!!

kolanuraven said:
Well...here's my 2 cents worth...even though no body asked.

If people treat me good ,polite and proper, then I return the favor. I don't care who they sleep with, fornicate with, where and when and how they do it.

That is not my business as my details of my life is not theirs. ( Honestly I doubt they'd care hearing about calving, scours and retained placentas anyway!!!)

I got my hands full looking after my life and I sure their plate is full also!!

:clap: :clap:

langcattlecompany said:
How many civilizations have been able to stand after embracing open homosexuality?

How many couldn't stand? I'm not sure I understand what you mean. :?

reader (the Second) said:
This is just another of the simplistic myths that someone has sold you and you have swallowed without thinking for yourself.

Reader 2, it is you who are not "thinking for yourself". God is the Supreme and Almighty Judge, and He allows civilizations to fall when they go against His Word and get too big for their britches. Go ahead, play ostrich, and bury your head in the sand, but that is the way it is and will be.

I think the thought that these civilizations fell, is not so much because of the embracing of homosexuality, as that was just a sign of looser moral values. With those looser values, they let more and more "outside influences" in and pretty soon, the citizenry(sp) fell into apathy and they were easily defeated, by a more aggresive society.

I think this is the same reason that percentages show that people who live together before they are married, have a higher divorce rate. If you are willing to live together without the benefits of marriage, your morals are probably such that you are more apt to get a divorce. Living together is just a symptom of the sickness or disease.

Homosexuality and the open embrace of it by the population is a symptom and not the real problem The problem is with the moral values.

If you allow those around you to murder,steal and pillage, pretty soon everyone is murdering, pillaging and plundering.

Those who have higher moeral values probably have higher self disipline. Makes you wonder who has more self disipline, Americans or the Muslems who are attacking us.

JMHO

Does remind me of a saying of Saddle Tramps tho', "Just bring the pretty ones men. We don't have much room on the boat!" :lol:

Widespread homosexuality could also be considered good evidence that God has withdrawn his protective hand from a nation or individual.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

:???: :???: :???: Just a general question...Is everyone else just as confused after reading one of stevec posts as I am?Or is it just me??

I read his post and read the post to him but sorry,i guess I didn't get the point,guess I'm having a bad day. :oops: Opps I guess I am having a bad day ..took me a minute to get what you meant! So I'm NOT the only one :)

I read SteveC and evidentally you all do as everyone has to seem to comment to him. Ranchers.nets most used line ~Ok now that i've had my say I'm going back to ignoring you............ :wink:

You have to learn that stevec only posts off the wall statements to try and get a rise out of people.

Not really worth reading after a while, they were kind of funny at first but now are only taken as someone trying to get attention. Best to take the advice of Red Robin and move along as you read the author.

Latest posts