• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hope you like

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
I told you that I would post a few more painting when I got some of the stuff I was working on done. I just finished the first two and got them framed





And this last two are ones I did a while ago but I really like them.



hope you like them too.
 

Jeannie

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
Who Cares?
Tam, they're beautiful! I especially like the mare and foal, and the dog (border collie?).
 

Soapweed

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
16,245
Reaction score
18
Location
northern Nebraska Sandhills
Nice paintings, Tam. My favorite is also the one of the mare and foal. The dog picture is really good, but I just remembered I don't like cow dogs. :wink:
 

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
Tam, all I see are red x's where the paintings should be.
Did you by any chance delete them from PhotoBucket after posting them here? Sure would like to see them. :cry:
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
nr said:
Tam, all I see are red x's where the paintings should be.
Did you by any chance delete them from PhotoBucket after posting them here? Sure would like to see them. :cry:


same here,all I see are red Xs..............good luck
 

nr

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
0
Location
DE
turns out PhotoBucket was down for awhile, now back to speed and your paintings are vibrant! Are they oils, acrylics or watercolors? I especially like the boot. Thank you for posting!
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I see em now, you have talent Miss Tam,now if you were'nt so mean :( ..........good luck
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Liberty Belle said:
Very, very nice. I love that dog. You can just see the intelligence in her eyes.

LB, How can you tell it's a "her"? :wink: Can you calculate the "IQ"? :???:

Seriously, The dog is my favorite too. Tam, Should I PM my address so that you can mail it to me? :roll: :roll:
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Maple Leaf Angus said:
Mike said:
LB, How can you tell it's a "her"? :wink: :???:



Ahem, Mike - I wonder if your first clue might be the name . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . . or do you have a boy named Sue?

Don't see a name? Except the name on the painting......and can't read that!
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Maple Leaf Angus said:
Mike said:
LB, How can you tell it's a "her"? :wink: :???:



Ahem, Mike - I wonder if your first clue might be the name . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . . or do you have a boy named Sue?

Don't see a name? Except the name on the painting......and can't read that!
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
nr said:
turns out PhotoBucket was down for awhile, now back to speed and your paintings are vibrant! Are they oils, acrylics or watercolors? I especially like the boot. Thank you for posting!

Thank you all for your comments. The flowers, horses and dog are watercolor and the boot is acrylics. Mike, LB was right it is a female but maybe it was the fact the dogs name (Annie) is etched into the glass right below the painting that helped :wink: and I will send her to you just as soon as I recieve payment for her. And I will not take any of Haymakers trading stock for her either. :roll:
 

Hanta Yo

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Location
South Central Montana
Tam said:
nr said:
turns out PhotoBucket was down for awhile, now back to speed and your paintings are vibrant! Are they oils, acrylics or watercolors? I especially like the boot. Thank you for posting!

Thank you all for your comments. The flowers, horses and dog are watercolor and the boot is acrylics. Mike, LB was right it is a female but maybe it was the fact the dogs name (Annie) is etched into the glass right below the painting that helped :wink: and I will send her to you just as soon as I recieve payment for her. And I will not take any of Haymakers trading stock for her either. :roll:

You are sooo talented! Love your paintings! :D
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Faster horses said:
I have a good friend that raises Border Collies. I would like to e-mail her the picture of the Border Collie as she would really, really like it (as do I). How do I do that?

Check your e-mail and forward it to her.
 

Mike

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
28,482
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery, Al
Murgen said:
Mike, do you have any embryos for sale?

No, I put all mine in last year. Google Double-H Charolais. Harlin Hecht, heck of a nice guy. Try him.

Or do you mean Border Collie embryos? :???: :???:
 

Latest posts

Top